Trouble with buying

BorisCarloff

Still Fresh
I'd like to buy Pandora. To go to the list with some stuff and Pandora itself, was my first option. But i didn't find the Russia on country list. How can i buy Pandora?

openpandorasales@gmail.com

shoot them an email, tell them your location and stuff, response has been known to take 2-3-50 days, so give it at least 5 days for a response

Since this has been answered, I hope you don't mind a topic-move over to Pandora General Talk. ;)

EDIT: Ninja'd by SONY. Support it is. Over to you. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
SONY well now i at least know, i am not alone, and in Canada situation isn't better. Not so useful, but i found another stupid Russian jokes, and this ones is as funny as never.

I laugh so hard about how Prometheus is ninja'd 50% of the time she posts.

But as for the topic, I had the same issue with shipping to Australia. Craig fixed it up in a few days, so hopefully you'll be just as lucky.

moz you lucky bastard. Also i heard that in Russia about three Pandoras was shipped. Also i know many-many-many people whose would like to buy it (but of course all of them thinking it's overpriced PSP).

try sending from another email address if possible, or try sales@openpandora.org, or if youd rather order from germany than from UK, shoot email here info@openpandora.de

DaMummy thanks for helping. I'll probably wait for more two days and if there won't be any respond, i will try this: sales@openpandora.org.

^ You may not get better results from that e-mail address, unfortunately. Things may have changed since, but the last I heard of it, e-mails sent to that address get sent to the same box as the Gmail address mentioned earlier in the thread.

Prometheus, i met the guy with the Pandora today. He really likes it, and told me he get it from here: sales@openpandora.org. Maybe he bought it in 2010, i didn't ask a lot questions about how he get it. But now, i know only one thing: i definitely want Pandora.

Back