Tower Defence 2x

Alex. posted on Feb 19 2007 at 03:54 PM said:
Anywho the most obvious speed fix would be to only draw the objects that collide with the camera rectangle (physical screen)
Yeah, its doing that. I don't think its the rendering that lags, but all the bullet collision checking and turret aiming :S I will try HW surfaces when I get home.

I will add:
-More levels
-Highscore list?
-Something to make it run faster with many objects
-Nicer menu
-Particle effects, if Gp2x likes them (On/Off button)
-Possibility to select a different sidebar/cursor/symbol bitmap for custom levels
-Better aiming :S
-?

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta say nice little game. Not keen on the fact you have to scroll the level but i can live with that.

Might i suggest though as someone else has that we have the ability to sell turrets aswell please, be it for 2/3 or 1/2 the price we originally paid? Oh and is there a way to exit the game?

Yorper posted on Feb 21 2007 at 03:43 AM said:
Gotta say nice little game. Not keen on the fact you have to scroll the level but i can live with that.

Might i suggest though as someone else has that we have the ability to sell turrets aswell please, be it for 2/3 or 1/2 the price we originally paid? Oh and is there a way to exit the game?
Yes, I will make the turrets sellable as well. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed a very fun game! With a few improvements it will be one of my favorites on the GP2X.

Back