Top Ten Things To Do While Waiting For Your Gp2x

Spam GP32 boards with zodiac Fanboi comments :rolleyes:

2. Realize that you unnententially spammed a gp32 board and realize that your not allowed on zg ever again. And also realize that you have no home anymore and have to go where you dont seem to belong and try to fit in but you get called a fanboy. And also realize that you cant seem to love something else in the same way that you love what you have. But what you have is dyeing but you dont want it to.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Question: What is best/quickest program to use to reduce resolution of video files to fit more on cards?"

Use AutoGK (Auto Gordian Knot)

it is a package with virtualdubmod, etc that can make dvd Vobs into very very nice 320x240 res Divx or Xvid. Not really that quick because it preparses the vob to re-encode the sound and interleave it properly otherwise the sound is a few seconds off. Still, not really that much slower than DVDShrink with deep analyse enabled.

or Gordian Knot

a more multi-purpose Divx Xvid tool, try it to re-encode Divx.

Try VirtualDubMod if you just want to 320x240 a larger video

"Question: What is best/quickest program to use to reduce resolution of video files to fit more on cards?"

Use AutoGK (Auto Gordian Knot)

it is a package with virtualdubmod, etc that can make dvd Vobs into very very nice 320x240 res Divx or Xvid. Not really that quick because it preparses the vob to re-encode the sound and interleave it properly otherwise the sound is a few seconds off. Still, not really that much slower than DVDShrink with deep analyse enabled.

or Gordian Knot

a more multi-purpose Divx Xvid tool, try it to re-encode Divx.

Try VirtualDubMod if you just want to 320x240 a larger video

Many Thanks, I'll give them a go.

Spam GP32 boards with zodiac Fanboi comments :rolleyes:

2. Realize that you unnententially spammed a gp32 board and realize that your not allowed on zg ever again. And also realize that you have no home anymore and have to go where you dont seem to belong and try to fit in but you get called a fanboy. And also realize that you cant seem to love something else in the same way that you love what you have. But what you have is dyeing but you dont want it to.
3. Realize that you're trying to rationalize over the internet, and you seem like you need a tissue. :rolleyes:

Relax, ZF, make the gp32x boards your home, the ZG forum is IMO full of anoying whiners anyway (I love the ZG irc channel though). :)
Anything with an internal battery will one day die, why do you think I want the gp2x so badly, the perfect retro handheld. :)

I love my zodiac, but don't play that much on it anymore. Not only because of the stick, but there's not much left for me to play on it, except for a random game of Shippy or Noiz2sa.

I've been playing my DS a lot ever since I bought Castlevania. You think: "God, I'll never love something else as much as this", but once you actually get something new, it'll slowly replace the other. :)

Here ZodiacfreaK, Here`s a tissue for ya.

Snotrag.jpg

Wipe that snotty nose.

Trooper

Be very busy with work, patiënts etc. Nice reward somewhere this month will be the gp2x.
Trying to get my ultimate gp32 and gp2x development environment setup and try my hand at coding too! :)

1) Buy incredibly large TV in preparation for the preparation to wait to get an XBox 360.
2) Build XBox 360 dedicated website
3) Drool over XBox 360 games
4) Kill anyone who uses the word "fanboi"... when the hell did that change from "fanboy" anyway... stupid internet!

1) Wait a year and get an incomparably better system than the Xbox360 (PS3 or Revolution).
2) Laugh at those with Xbox360s.

:p

Zork zork zork zork zork zork zork zork zork zork.

I'm sorry, that just came out.

I swear something's against me getting a GP2X. Every time I try to buy it, either: the GBAX.com site is down, my bank won't authorise my card for some reason, or the protx thing won't work (which it currently doesn't). So I may need a top 20 list.

*idea* Zork for GP2X! *jumps up and down excitedly with thoughts of attempted porting*

1) Wait a year and get an incomparably better system than the Xbox360 (PS3 or Revolution).

1) Laugh at those that wait for something that shouldn't be better :p

2) Dream of being able to afford a nice hdtv ;)

1) laugh at those who always wait for "the next big thing"
2) Get a 360 and play that for a year
3) make plans to buy a PS3 too when that comes out.
4) laugh at Revolution owners as they flap and flail their arms around at the TV with the rev controller like a crazed fruitcake on PCP.

Spam GP32 boards with zodiac Fanboi comments  :rolleyes:

Most of your posts here seem to always involve the z. This isn't ZG. I guess I was harsh, but what ever it doesn't really matter. That was mostly a joke. I wouldn't worry about it. You don't have a GP32 or a GP2X yet so yeah it will be kind of hard to fit in right now. You have none of the systems talked about here. Every system will die, it is best to not get too attached to any of them. The GP2X will not replace the Z but it will be something to play with until the "next big thing". Better times will come when the GP2X is shipped.

Relax, ZF, make the gp32x boards your home, the ZG forum is IMO full of anoying whiners anyway (I love the ZG irc channel though). :)
Anything with an internal battery will one day die, why do you think I want the gp2x so badly, the perfect retro handheld. :)

I love my zodiac, but don't play that much on it anymore. Not only because of the stick, but there's not much left for me to play on it, except for a random game of Shippy or Noiz2sa.

I've been playing my DS a lot ever since I bought Castlevania. You think: "God, I'll never love something else as much as this", but once you actually get something new, it'll slowly replace the other. :)
Yeah I guess my main problem is that my Zodiac is my only handheld that I have. Heck its my only gaming system other than my pc. And I have never been interested in any of nintendo's stuff or any of sony's stuff. All I have ever owned are palm os based palm pilots. Thats why I loved the zodiac so much. It was just like all the other palms I had but with added special gaming, video, and homebrew goodness. Thats when I really got into mobile gaming. I am trying to get excited about the gpx2 but just cant. I see all these things that I would have to lose from my zodiac. Two main things are palm os and no touchscreen. I am afraid to venture out without these two things as they have comforted me over the years (ever since I was 9, Original Palm Pilot now I am 15). So now I am just trying Yeah so thats my sad story. Laugh some of you, but thats really all I know to say.

Back