Tom Cruise Is A Twat.

true, but being squirted in the face wouldn't, at least not to me. I'd just be like "you asshole, why'd you do that?" or go get my super soaker and get him back... or a combination of both.

If it was acid, he could be dead now,.
i'm not for suing but if somebody in the street sprayed me with an unknown liquid, id punch em in the mush thats for sure
YOU THINK THAT'S SWEAT ON REPORTERS HANDS? IT COULD BE SOME FORM OF ACID. THAT REPORTERS BAG COULD BE A DIRTY BOMB!!!!

!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
You think the police don't do anything about it?
A quick trip to the google-mine shows...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hampshi...set/3203979.stm
A 10 year old(!!!) arrested for squirting a woman with a water pistol

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wear/3147337.stm
Man squirts a police officer (The copper was driving at the time)

What I hope comes out of this is a stop to the glut of 'Prank-tv' shows that slavishly follow Jack-Ass

It probably won't because they're cheap to make and most of the people pranked want to appear on tv.

Alright damnit, it doesn't fricken matter what COULD have been in that bottle. If you think someone should get in trouble for squirting someone with water, then clearly you're being way too sensitive. If it was acid, then he'd have a reason to be pissed off and sue. He still has the right to be pissed if he doesn't like to be squirted with water. While I think it's extremely stupid for something so trivial to piss anybody off, he still has his right to be pissed... but it doesn't change the fact that if he's gonna sue the guy over it, he's a fuckin retard. And how the law views something doesn't change its definition. Being squirted with water doesn't actually hurt anybody. As far as I'm concerned, there's no crime committed, and he has NO reason to sue. "what could have been" is irrelavent. Anybody COULD commit any crime, but that doesn't mean we should all be locked up. Facts are what matter, not what-ifs. That guy COULD have blown Tom's head off with a bazooka, but he didn't.

And what if he hadn't done anything about it? If he had just shrugged it off and not done anything, what then? Someone might have come up against him next time in a similar style with something stronger. As far as I can see he's done the right thing (remember he's not gonna sue now) - scare the hell out of this guy and send a message to him and everyone else that this is the sort of thing that COULD happen if you do something similar, no matter how frivilous it may seem.

Getting pissed and just telling someone off is not enough to get the message across anymore. What Cruise did HAD to be done to make people get the point.

Yeah, why IS he a twat? Has anyone here met him???

People are so jealous.....

As I said before - it's Tall Poppy Syndrome. Simple as that.

Back