Tom Cruise Is A Twat.

That's bizarre - so you're happy to accept a verbal attack as an assault, but not a phsyical attack? OK, so it was water, but why should anybody be subjected to that?
He's a scientologist and is proud. Brainwashed shells of people need to be antagonised so they can explode in a cloud of their own stupidity. Duh!

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense, especially when you consider what he was questioning isn't even what the hell I was saying, but nevermind details like that which throw what you just said right out the window. You can't be bothered with facts, only conclusions that can be jumped to very quickly, right? But of course...
Obviously you don't get it when i'm not being serious.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can sum up the way everyone feels here in three words.

Tall Poppy Syndrome.

Okay, so he was only squirted with water. No big deal, and many of us would think that. BUT, it was an unprovoked attack (and yes, in the eyes of the law it IS an attack or assault) and an unwanted one. I wouldn't sue anyone over it either, but if someone chooses to, they are quite within their rights to.

If it was some normal person who did it and their story appeared in whatever local paper appears in their town, you wouldn't care about it. But because he's famous, you think he's a twat for what he has done.

That, as I said above is Tall Poppy Syndrome.

What's done is done, and he's sueing somebody for it. GET OVER IT.

If it was some normal person who did it and their story appeared in whatever local paper appears in their town, you wouldn't care about it. But because he's famous, you think he's a twat for what he has done.
If a case even got THAT FAR i'd probably be annoyed about it.

EDIT: Almost forgot to rag on Cruise for being a scientologist. Scientology sucks.

No he isnt..... I would Complain / Sue or what ever he is doing... That could have been acid of anything in their and Im guessing if you were talking to someone and some dick squirts you in the face you would be pissed off...

Did you so the guy that did it?? HE was Shitting him self when Tom grabbed him LOL

I would Complain / Sue or what ever he is doing...
I'm sure you would. I'm sure the police would also just file a nice little report for you and laugh you out of the station. And i'm pretty sure that a judge would laugh in your face if you tried to take that to court.

I would Complain / Sue or what ever he is doing...
I'm sure you would. I'm sure the police would also just file a nice little report for you and laugh you out of the station. And i'm pretty sure that a judge would laugh in your face if you tried to take that to court.

So you think its ok for people to go around squirting things that could contain anything (eg Acid) into peoples face??? if they can do it with water, they can use any other liquid as well.

Why is he a Twat??? Because he has Millions and Millions of Dollars ???

Yeah, why IS he a twat? Has anyone here met him???

People are so jealous.....

Those little fucks that squirted water on him aren't funny. It may not be sue-worthy but if it is the only way to punish the little faggots I'm all for it.

[I didn't read this thread]

That's bizarre - so you're happy to accept a verbal attack as an assault, but not a phsyical attack? OK, so it was water, but why should anybody be subjected to that?
He's a scientologist and is proud. Brainwashed shells of people need to be antagonised so they can explode in a cloud of their own stupidity. Duh!

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense, especially when you consider what he was questioning isn't even what the hell I was saying, but nevermind details like that which throw what you just said right out the window. You can't be bothered with facts, only conclusions that can be jumped to very quickly, right? But of course...

Clearly I don't... it's kind of hard to detect mood thru nothing but text, and I thought you were referring to me... by the way, wtf is a "scientologist" anyway?

Alright damnit, it doesn't fricken matter what COULD have been in that bottle. If you think someone should get in trouble for squirting someone with water, then clearly you're being way too sensitive. If it was acid, then he'd have a reason to be pissed off and sue. He still has the right to be pissed if he doesn't like to be squirted with water. While I think it's extremely stupid for something so trivial to piss anybody off, he still has his right to be pissed... but it doesn't change the fact that if he's gonna sue the guy over it, he's a fuckin retard. And how the law views something doesn't change its definition. Being squirted with water doesn't actually hurt anybody. As far as I'm concerned, there's no crime committed, and he has NO reason to sue. "what could have been" is irrelavent. Anybody COULD commit any crime, but that doesn't mean we should all be locked up. Facts are what matter, not what-ifs. That guy COULD have blown Tom's head off with a bazooka, but he didn't.

Clearly I don't... it's kind of hard to detect mood thru nothing but text, and I thought you were referring to me... by the way, wtf is a "scientologist" anyway?

Alright damnit, it doesn't fricken matter what COULD have been in that bottle. If you think someone should get in trouble for squirting someone with water, then clearly you're being way too sensitive. If it was acid, then he'd have a reason to be pissed off and sue. He still has the right to be pissed if he doesn't like to be squirted with water.

If it was acid, he could be dead now,.
i'm not for suing but if somebody in the street sprayed me with an unknown liquid, id punch em in the mush thats for sure

Well, that's fine, but unless it actually is something harmful, suing is fricken retarded.

Well, that's fine, but unless it actually is something harmful, suing is fricken retarded.

But what is scary is that he had no idea what that guy had in his mic

if you were on a plane and a guy says, 'im gonna blow up this plane', and 10mins later it turned out he had 100 oscarmayer weeners stuck to his belt it would still be traumatising.

Back