Tilematch V0.5

Hi again miq01,
Hi!

I spent tonight creating some bleepy/bloopy sound effects for the animals. Do you happen to have a build of your app that I could drop the sounds into to try out? I like the sounds individually but I'd like to see how they sound "in game". Make sure they work well together and aren't too long/short. If this is planned for the next build I'll just wait for that. Just so you know these are 8 bit all the way, no fancy stuff (but that's the way I like it!).
Great! Well, I don't have that build now but I can have it tonight or tomorrow. As soon as it's ready, I'll upload it to the GP32Spain public FTP and send you a private message here, right?

Also, did I read correctly in that you'd like me to write a little "chiptune" for the game too? You had said previously you were going to do that. It's late... I get confused easily. :)
Yes! If you want to do that It'd be great! Forget about what I said previously... :) as I've decided to add themes to Tilematch, so one theme could just be same gfx and your music and sounds.

Awesome, once I get that PM I'll test out the animal sounds, and in the meantime I'll work on music. :)

PS I downloaded the latest and played it, great job!

~telengard

Last edited by a moderator:
Back