Tiger Game.com Emulator?

Jaw

*Real* Arcade Gamer
Website
www.gamersglory.co.uk
hi, i've seen some screenshots of tiger game.com games, and they look fairly good (fighters megamix!!) whats the chances of an emulator being written/ported to gp2x (or gp32 for that matter)

http://www.bripro.com/low/gamecom/img/scr/

it looks about as powerful as a gameboy, and has some pda features by the looks of it, but then again i've never seen/used one and have no idea if there's existing emulators out to port or whatever.

Jaw posted on Feb 23 2006 at 05:36 PM said:
hi, i've seen some screenshots of tiger game.com games, and they look fairly good

looks arent everything you know.

i actually own one, and i can tell you that none of the 20 games made for it are worth coding an emulator for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup - the game.com is a pile of rubbish - however, the games might actually be more playable under emulation - the screen on the game.com just blurred and dissappeared with any movement...

I doubt you'll ever see an emulator though...

Prepare to be dissappointed. Still, it's a little bit of gaming history. Keep one in a box under the stairs like I do - maybe it'll be worth something one day...

Now if an emulator were coded that improved the refresh rate of the screen, then a few of the games would be worth playing... otherwise no...

I really enjoyed Batman & Robin and The Lost World on my Game.com, even with the blurry screen. Those games had a lot of variety in them. I could see myself playing those two games very often if they were played on a screen as good as the GP2X's...

But not Duke Nukem. That was just upsetting to play.

I have never really payed any interest in the tigergame.com handheld, but now that i look at some screenshots of its games it actually starts to get me fascinated a little... Black and white screen, greyshades but still a duke nukem 3D shooter, and a fighting game with 3d backgrounds... actually quite neat.

Back