Thread X

Lol. Id go for Kat... more in common. Anyways apparently she wasent going out with him. She seemed awfully non suprised about it all lol.. she knows how much I like Kat anyways..

Update: The party that I paid for Kat to go to. She pulled at :blink: :angry: :( She really doesent send the best txts :unsure:

Id be drunk now if I hadnt of leant her that money. Oh and im not gonna give up ;)

edit: 9:20. Im pissed off now... Im gonna get wasted tonight! ugh. :angry:

Im just sick of being messed about with. I like her alot... and I will always be close to her but everytime things look like they are gonna work out she fucks it up in some way and I cant do it anymore.

She is pissed off at something I told someone yet she told Sarah; the girl I used to like a hell of alot that I liked her. Just when id come to accept that we would only be friends... I didnt want her to know.

Ill try again on Friday but im not sitting in a pub on my own again!

Im unhappy. Happy now? Im also drunk.. damn alcohol.... gotta stop with the drink. All I can think of is kat.. all I can think of is her :(.. Damn I love that girl.

x. Matt

Just found out Kat and Oli are probably back together.

Or maybe ash is just retarded and doesent see they are friends ><

Oh and I drink to forget. And to nullify the pain which is my life!

Dont worry about it Matt, plenty more fish in the sea, but if you really want this one why dont you tell her straight? Or have you?

EDIT: With a name like ash........

Yep you are right 100%

Ill be in the pub tommorow alone. I will tell her she knows where to meet me. Looks like ill be drinking alone tho :( . I will be getting 30 quid tommorow so I will get very drunk.

Im listening to music extremely loud on the CD player.

edit: Im quite scared... im gonna be going to a pub on my own (waiting for Kat.. she wont come) I have 33 quid. And I will have a shot of golshlager (I was pissed after a double whiskey and 3 pints after this... spilt beer on a woman watching the match :blink: )

Well its friday night. She just told me not to txt her anymore and im drinking wine alone infront of my pc.

And my stomach hurts a hell of alot!
Thats quite harsh i think u shud try and move on from this bird she seems to b fuckin u over too much, whenever a girl stops talkin to me i just move on and ignore em and then they normally come back and start to talkin to me again so all is well, give it a try it works for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well its friday night. She just told me not to txt her anymore and im drinking wine alone infront of my pc.

Thats quite harsh i think u shud try and move on from this bird she seems to b fuckin u over too much, whenever a girl stops talkin to me i just move on and ignore em and then they normally come back and start to talkin to me again so all is well, give it a try it works for me.
Im close to this tbh. Thing is she talks to her ex and always goes back to him when he hurts her alot, lot more than me!

Im close to this tbh. Thing is she talks to her ex and always goes back to him when he hurts her alot, lot more than me!
Oh man i have so much sympathy for you ive been ur exact same situation well not exactly but from what u said ther basically the thing to do is let em get on with it and then when/if she comes cryin to you just say that you were right about it or whatever.
Basically i had this brid that was my mate and i liked and she always got hurt by him and i alaways used to tell her not to go bk to him but she did and i said to her "look am i always right bout everything, u never take my advice but im always right i can see whats gonna happen but u dnt beleive m" or sumink like that neway and she eventually wisened and then started wantin to get it on with me instead but i turned her down coz as i got to know her from bfor hand i learnt what a fuck up she can b.
So take my advice man seriously if it dont work u havent lost nething.

Morning. Got kat to talk to me. Even if it is only "Im going away for a few days so please dont ask me to meet you". Might be able to rescue a friendship out of this.

Back