Thread X

Pink i dont think Kat reads these boards, But i feel for you, good luck man!!

On a happier note, i just reformated my computer! i love fresh reformats. They are so......new!

maybe you could invite her to your house and "accedentily" leave that on your computer screen :ph34r: it might work. Is she still goin with Shaun?

finty101 posted on May 26 2004 at 07:12 PM said:
maybe you could invite her to your house and "accedentily" leave that on your computer screen :ph34r: it might work. Is she still goin with Shaun?
Ill pm you with what happened.. different person btw.. this one actually likes me aswell :/

Last edited by a moderator:
PinkSpider posted on May 26 2004 at 06:15 PM said:
Ill pm you with what happened.. different person btw.. this one actually likes me aswell :/
your life sounds fun, mine is dull. I think you'll get her tbh specially by some of the stuff she comes out with...

kknd_cf posted on May 26 2004 at 09:52 PM said:
PinkSpider posted on May 26 2004 at 06:15 PM said:
your life sounds fun, mine is dull. I think you'll get her tbh specially by some of the stuff she comes out with...
I dunno atm. I need to see her in person and she doesent want to talk about things in person :(

Rico posted on May 26 2004 at 09:46 PM said:
Kat come back to bed, I need more sex, and this time don't shout out 'PinkSpider' while I'm doing you!
Cause ppl call me PinkSpider irl :blink:

Dont have any pics. I dont give them long tbh... they split up like 3 times in 4 weeks. She phoned me this morning and said I couldnt use "something (secret)" in my campeign of hate against him :unsure: . Gonna go meet her after work and treat her to a drink (3/4 alcopops); where I will have 7/8 doubles and a few beers and I may down an alcopop.

ps. Is sitting in a pub alone (if you are waiting for someone sad?) I figure if I get there half an hour early I can have a couple of double whiskeys and a couple of pints. Then when she finishes work I can pick her up.. she works 5 mins from courts bar; the greatest pub in Hull :rolleyes:

Infact here is a price list (im bored; bath running):
£1.25 = pint of fosters/ carling... greatest pint in the world... kat who doesent even like beer agrees :D
£1.50 = VK (apple preferably, usually get one of these with my double)
£1.75 = Bottles (stella, smirnoff ice etc)
£1.80 = double vodka/ whiskey/ rum etc

Infact here is a price list (im bored; bath running):
£1.25 = pint of fosters/ carling... greatest pint in the world... kat who doesent even like beer agrees :D
£1.50 = VK (apple preferably, usually get one of these with my double)
£1.75 = Bottles (stella, smirnoff ice etc)
£1.80 = double vodka/ whiskey/ rum etc
Dem be some good prices!

sorry to hear about the girl stuff man, all you can ever do in these situations is try and wait it out.

Yea. She knows how I feel, all I can do there is be there for her. Only problem is the guy she is with I know hate, everyone knows this so its gonna be a little complicated <_<

Oh yea the prices are great and they love me in there :D quite sad me being a regular and all. They always gimme pink straws and stuff. Im tempted to go now but 4/ 5 hours alone in a pub with £30 in my pocket... doubt id make it home.

Aww cool pink, I hope you 2 hook up, if you can will you PM me the details? Cause ive been interested in this for a while :)

BTW: Thanks magoo! I love my new sig!

ouch. My head hurts. Anyways just got off the phone to Kat and Sarah... apparently kat found the girl I used to really like and told all. Erm yea. That was weird. And omfg my head hurts.

HaHa....Imagine if the both of them were after you now! Who would you choose?

Is that the one with the Shaun thing?

Back