This is a longshot, but... anime thread?

Well as Netflix costs the same anyway if i try some new stuff out, im now in the Middle of the first Jojo Session, or its not the first, i dont know?
Its the Session where Dio gets his Super Powers from the Mask, in the Middle of the 19thet Centuary..
Not bad at all, its a bit whyrd that these Session dont have German Syncro but the last Session which was released last Month.., so i watch whit English Syncro as the Story is based in good old England..

Ach was soll’s, I want to watch One Peace, so I just made a subscription to Crunchyroll today,
7 € , the same as when I would buy one Manga per Month,
The Anime is only in Japanese whit German Sub, but well at least the text is big enough to read my t on the Phone,
Ruffie just freed Lorena Zorro, and Nami did steal the ship of some pirates..
I wonder what happens in the next 1002 Episodes, or if I would ever be done whit the Anime,
24 minutes x 1004 Episodes, over 25.000 Minutes ^^ so 14,7 Days of Anime, whiteout breaks and sleep ^^

As I have now this Crunchyroll Acount, and I don’t think I will finish One Peace the next few months, I decided to also watch Jo-Jo there, and unlike the Netflix Version, it’s got a German Syncronisation, , the actual session whit this female Jo-Jo and the Prison is only on Netflix but there also in German ^^ I also tryed Naruto Shippuden on CR but it’s only whit German Text , so this will be only Netflix..
I wonder when I will have the time to start whit Atack on Titan..

I just rejoined Crunchyroll and Funimation. Matze talking about One Piece made me want to work on my goal of watching all of it. When I last quit, I was in the ship graveyard at the beginning of Sky Island, which is a bad place to stop, because One Piece supposedly doesn’t even get good until the end of this arc. No offense to Alabasta or anything…

Im now at the episode where thy met whit Sanji , cool character but smoke too much
Wasn’t One Piece meant for a younger audience?
Because of the South Korean Zombie Show on Netflix, I ditnt continue Jo-Jo recently..

Ditnt though about that the Anime is now about 20 Years on Air, i mean im watching the past 20 Years ago as im still on the first Seassion..
At this Time, Smoking Anime Charakters where quite usual ^^ Maybe this changes in the next 980 Episodes..

^ Maybe this changes in the next 980 Episodes
No, it doesn't. In the case of vaping and mobile phones, I'm glad it hadn't changed.

I don't recommend rushing to catch up. Too many episodes have little to no story progression (e.g. characters spending about 10 minutes discussing some random thing, while an enemy is lining up to hit them with something. Or the fact that what the teaser implies for the next episode only just starts to happen in the last minute of said episode)

Having said that, I still think it's a great series.

So, I just made it through Ape’s Concert and discovered that the last thirteen episodes were filler. But now I can finally get into 50+ more episodes of canon One Piece. No wonder I quit where I did, that was a lot of filler.

Do you guys watch abridged series? I often find them better than the original.

Example:

Last edited:
I begun yesterday on Chrunshyroll whit "Attack on Titan" ,
Was the Soundtrack at the beginning in every Language Dub Version "Seit ihr das Essen?, nein wir sind die Jäger" ?
The Makers of this Anime used a lot German Names: (Hans, Armin, Hanna, ), and Peaple from Asia where quite Rare

The Titan Fights looks quite cool, the whole Anime is quite Different to One Piece..
Im now at Episode 7

Using the Switch for Chrunshyroll, works good, allthough i had quite a few crashes..,

The Makers of this Anime used a lot German Names: (Hans, Armin, Hanna, ), and Peaple from Asia where quite Rare
This is due to the collaboration between Japan and Germany. Germany is still viewed as an interesting culture and as a cool language.

You mention Attack on Titan, but it's not the first:

From Asuka (Neon Genesis Evangelion) being half German:

And people learning German:

Also look at Full Metal Alchemist, and The Gestahlian Empire (Gestalt) from Final Fantasy, etc etc.

I watched Evangelion, and FMA, allthough Asuka is not a common German Name ^^
I have some issues whit Chrunshyroll on Iphone: I know i should watch more likely on Switch because the Screen might be better, but i watched on Iphone, and endet the Stream yesterday evening, but might be i sleep bevor, so i will have to rewatch some episodes..
When i unlock the Iphone this morning, the Crunshyroll App startet to play the Video.. ^^

I had to stop watching in the middle of a One Piece episode Wednesday. Threw me off track.

Luffy had just owned Bellamy with one punch. The original One Punch Man. I like how Luffy didn’t even outsmart him, he just simply outranked him, because pirates with dreams and friends outrank pirates with no heart. “This guy is coming at me at 200 miles per hour with his Spring-Spring power. Should I throw a forward punch straight in his face? Nah, I’ll pick him out of the air with a side punch, because I outrank him.”

I’m gonna have to use some of my weekly money this Wednesday on my Crunchy and Funi subscriptions.

I've been watching Ousama Ranking. It has beautiful plot twists and if the style does not put you off, it's a beautiful story.

Back