Thinking of selling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrike

I'm thinking of selling my GP32 as I really need the money and I haven't got much use out of it recently.
What I'd be selling is: GP32 in good condition with box and manual, a 64mb SMC, a SMC card reader and software for it and an unoffical protection case which has proved itself to waterproof and shock proof. I was thinking of selling it for £150 which is about the total cost. If anyone on here wants to buy it let me know, if you think £150 is too much tell me, it'll be going on ebay soon though.

edit: I live in the UK but would consider sending abroad, I'd have to get postage costs

edit edit: the gp32 has been flashed with the multi-firmware

u might want to state FLU or non FLU, but i assume for the price its an FLU unit otherwise your trying to sell it for more than new

£150 is far too much. Think more along the lines of £100, particularly as it's non-flu, doesn't have the official case and the card is only 64MB. Think about it, new this would cost -

GP32 £125
Unofficial case £5
64MB card £10
Card reader £6

Yep, £146 new.

Well the case cost £7 new, the card reader cost £15 new the card cost £20. I'm willing to negotiate on the price, but £100 seems too low in my opinion

the gp32 costs £100 not 125

the memory card adds nothing to the value since small cards suck, any serious user would want to replace that with a 128 card asap

case and card reader add £15, take away a resonable amount for used goods and i'd say 100 is actually to high a price, try £80

how much u paid doesn't matter, prices change, if u expect 100 or more your going to be ripping someone off

You might be suprised .. I'm sure I saw a gp32 (non flu) going on ebay for £126 ... and the auction hadn't even finished. Was only bundled with a 64mb card too.

Not that many people are clued up on this console .. I work for a technology related company and nearly everyone who'se seen mine has gone 'WOW... is that a new gameboy advance?'

Yeah, that happens to me all the time. Everyone keeps asking wtf i've done with my GBA (they think that i've moded my GBA :D )

bradley like everyones nice mothers used to say "If you ain't got nothing nice to say don't say anything at all" so shove it you cretin

Leave him shrike alone! Let him sell a USED console for more then the price of a NEW one! But wait, hes including a $20 card as well! GREAT DEAL! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I dont see why when somebody comes to sell something on this board everybody slags there price now fair enough thats your opinon but its got fuck all to do with any of us unless we :angry: want to buy it so leave them alone ;) At the start of the topic when he said if you think its to much tell me he didnt mean take the piss thats what he thinks its worth which is fair enough

Knowone was negative. We simply told him that price was too high for what he had. His best shot would be going to ebay since kwowone will pay that price knwoing that Lik-Sang and gbax has it cheaper.

Crayon collector due to me being a nice guy I won't tell you what I think...wait I'm not a nice guy.
I personally want to rip open your chest and shat in your lungs

what i said was legitimate and not an insult, u might not like to hear the truth but get over it, u might have a plan to con someone out of as much money as u can, im just making sure its noone from here <_<

bradley like everyones nice mothers used to say "If you ain't got nothing nice to say don't say anything at all" so shove it you cretin

lol thats quite ironic, and i don't even want to insult you back because you made yourself look stupid, again :D

You want to hurt me because your not a smart person? Yes, so your telling me you think selling a $50 bill for $60 is a good deal, right? That is exactly what you are saying when you try to sell something for more then it is (and its USED!). Anyway, shouldn't you be in school? I thought Middle school started pretty early these days.

or it would have been if my mother was nice and told me that kind of thing as a child

I'm not trying to con anyone, everything i'm selling is in good condition, the gp32 is pretty much in perfect condtion, the card writer has been used once, to me £150 is a fair enough price. You want to do better, go ahead chump.
My only reservation about selling my gp32 was the community, this just proves how shat it is now.

CrayonCollector posted on Sep 3 2003 said:
You want to hurt me because your not a smart person? Yes, so your telling me you think selling a $50 bill for $60 is a good deal, right? That is exactly what you are saying when you try to sell something for more then it is (and its USED!). Anyway, shouldn't you be in school? I thought Middle school started pretty early these days.
Brilliant insult tell it to someone who gives a damn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well like all nice mothers never said ... shut the fuck up Shrike. You start a thread asking people if £150 is too high, bradley says "£150 is ripping someone off" which is true, but you hit back with an insult.

You must be in a bad mood or something. I don't care, this forum is not the place for you to release that anger on other board members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back