New GP32+3 games+64mb card+Moviepark for sale

wickedsingh

Still Fresh
I am living in London,UK. I have the following for sale for £150. Everything comes boxed and with manuals. All the items below haven't been used for more then 5 hours. I am selling:

1 GP32 (boxed with manuals and cables)
1 Astonisha Story R (boxed with mauals)
1 Dooly Soccer (Boxed with manuals)
1 Her Knight (boxed with manual)
1 Movie Park
1 64mb fuji smart media card (comes with a case, new as well)

All the above is for £150. Postaging and Packing and insurance in UK is £5. If anyone is interested, let me know and I will place an auction in Freeserve Auctions, as i have a rating of around 23 positive there. I am selling it because i bought it mainly for watching movies but since i have a amd processor i couldn't encode them, so now it has no use.

NOW ALL OF ABOVE AS MENTIONED FOR £135

PS: I will ship abroad if buyer pays postaging and packaging.

Well i encoded some video using my friends PC but it didn't feature sound. Thats a bit of pain since not everything has captions available.

I might buy it, My email is scott@subquantumsoftware.com . I was wondering if I can use paypal and also, Is it still in the box or does it still have that plastick wraping on the screen.

You might want to put some more time into it, I to haven't had a problem with MoviePark and playback.

bullet posted on Apr 17 2003 said:
You might want to put some more time into it, I to haven't had a problem with MoviePark and playback.
I agree. I mean at least, you know, try! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mindar, yes, its still boxed with the wrapping. I will accept paypal. How much are the transaction costs for £150? If its £2 or £3 then no problem. Otherwise you can send a cheque oe wire it to my account.

OH yeah, i do have moviepark but its my crappy pc that has problems encoding.

Yeah, i did put the program crashed after it sent a warning hacked codec or something like that.. I tried different files but still no luck.

Its probably either your settings or somethings up with the movie your ripping from (virtualdub not like it maybe??, try older version)

not working cause of AMD chip is... not true (where the heck did u hear that :blink:

Bonks posted on Apr 17 2003 said:
not working cause of AMD chip is... not true (where the heck did u hear that :blink:
There's a pentium IV specific version of virtualdub, which will (obviously) refuse to run on an AMD processor, which is where I'm guessing he got this idea from.

Last edited by a moderator:
what?
selling hardware because you don't want to learn how to use it?
uhm...
i think the buy-sell procedure will require much more time and money than learning would.

bah!
this modern people!

Guys, just let him sell it and stop badgering him :huh:

I would of bought it in a heartbeat but mine's already on it's way.

Hacked codec - DivX. Virtual Dub blathers on about DivX being an unofficial hack of MPEG, which it is, you just click through, it shouldn't 'crash'.

I agree however, you need some patience and understanding to use the GP32.

- Rico

wickedsingh?????? If you get this Buddy please email me at Games_ongames@yahoo.com i would like to buy all of what you have for the Gp32 i can pay by Paypal Now if you Like.
Thanks

Contact me im interested in Buying your GP32 Email me at.
Games_ongames@yahoo.com

Back