Thinkgeek.com Has Wiz In Stock At 99Us!

crazyfooinc said:
I find this particularly odd, I got both of my WiZ consoles from the $99 ThinkGeek batch, one had a dead pixel so I sent it back for exchange. Pocketsnes works flawlessly, and I have had no squeaky d-pad of any sort.

Ah! This is very good news! Sounds like we have some sort of software issues floating around then. Time to start poking around and breaking things.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in the market for a caanoo, do you think thinkgeek buys defective units or something? Should I order my caanoo from some other online store?

jumpman said:
They are a US based company, so I'm not sure if they ship outside of the states, but this appears to be a good deal. I have used them in the past, and they have a lot of great "Geek" stuff, so check'em out.

Chris

I just got mine and I live in Canada. I ordered it on Wednesday and it came on Friday. I was surprised at how fast it got here.

DRED said:
I am in the market for a caanoo, do you think thinkgeek buys defective units or something? Should I order my caanoo from some other online store?

Nah. As far as I know, this a freak accident(and is also restricted to the Wiz, though, if you're looking for Caanoo problems, you should really check there). ThinkGeek is usually very reliable with all their products, so I'd just go for it.

DRED said:

MatthewQA said:
DRED said:

Nah. As far as I know, this a freak accident(and is also restricted to the Wiz, though, if you're looking for Caanoo problems, you should really check there). ThinkGeek is usually very reliable with all their products, so I'd just go for it.

Thinkgeek's customer service is absolutely delightful, I'd definitely order from them again, and they are extremely reliable when it comes to their products :D

Back