There Should Be A Decent Blog Update Today If Everything Goes Accordin

I would expect it to come at 5:00am my time. He probably still editing it, or just fell asleep. I'm surprised I'm still up after my busy day at work, but I've just been playing around with Inkscape, working on some pocket shooter (note: avatar) art. While I'm at it, how did your day go fellas?

jmetal88 said:
We Americans call them french fries.
Don't be unpatriotic, they're Freedom fries! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's done.

I'm actually pretty doped up on codeine and hayfever tablets due to getting glandular fever and hayfever at the same time.

I made a mistake in taking both medications together which resulted in some kind of drugs cocktail which made the codeine servierly more powerful.

Oops.

Slept for 14 hours.

craigix said:
It's done.

I'm actually pretty doped up on codeine and hayfever tablets due to getting glandular fever and hayfever at the same time.

I made a mistake in taking both medications together which resulted in some kind of drugs cocktail which made the codeine servierly more powerful.

Oops.

Slept for 14 hours.
There will be no excuses for further Pandora delays! GET BACK IN THE BASEMENT AND WORK, BITCH

banoyBorja_1.jpg

craigix said:
It's done.

Oops.

Slept for 14 hours.
Ha, that reminded me of the March Updates post:

We plan to have regular blog updates and some back story on the last years development of the Pandora, it was a wild rock and roll ride. Just without the drugs, women, alcohol or money.

1 out of 4 isn't bad :D

Back