There Should Be A Decent Blog Update Today If Everything Goes Accordin

TaG said:
There's me on this damned healthy eating plan and even the forum is full of high calorie foods then someone links to these:
ruffle-127.jpg
This is just plain sadistic. ;)

Those ruffles are gorgeous, but I really couldn't tell you why...
We love being sadistic. ;)

Kyosys said:
I actually prefer ruffle-less chips. Especially salt & vinegar, those are my selected food if I had to choose a brand of chips to be the only thing I'd ever eat again.

I love salt and vinegar chips and I'm willing to prove it by mindlessly flaming anybody who disagrees that salt and vinegar chips are the best chips ever. Bring it on, you different-flavour loving communists!
Well, I guess you'll have to flame me then, but do so in PM if you're really intent on doing so, seeing as how I don't think we should ruin this thread with chip flame.

EDIT:
Reesy said:
@Kyosys: Cheese and onion opens a can of whoop ass on salt and vinegar!
Never tried that. But I know Sour Cream and Onion opens the can of whoop ass as well. ;)

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
I only eat the real 'MCoys, with their patented ridge - cut
'Accept no imitations' :p
No joke. They actually patented a chip.

anyways, I look forward to the blog update

Lurkio said:
Oh no, what have I started. :eek:

It doesn't matter what you started, you can't leave the table til you've eaten it all.

See Craig? See what you've done to us? And none of us can leave our pcs so the posts just keep coming...

Holy hell you people are delerious! I seriously kept reading thinking Craig had responded with more info on what the damn blog was about.....and here are 20 freakin idijots talking about RUFFLES!!!

You crazy mofos!!! :D :D :D

DSR

pandora said:
I only eat the real 'MCoys, with their patented ridge - cut
'Accept no imitations' :p
No joke. They actually patented a chip.
But did they stamp them with Micro Machines? Then they're not the real thing!

Megamixman said:
How about rather then increasing your post count and in the process increase craigx's responsibillity on something that is less important then actually working on the Pandora, we wait UNTIL there is a blog post to post about it?

Too much Hype = bad, and its definately getting to that point.

Post count doesn't make a member, Mr. Three-Box.

TaG said:
See Craig? See what you've done to us? And none of us can leave our pcs so the posts just keep coming...
Good Point.

-God Ginrai

I've been lurking for about half a year now. I can safely say I've never seen so many ADHD posters in my life.

Maybe Craig should glue a potato chip to the pcb for the blog picture.

Ryzure said:
I've been lurking for about half a year now. I can safely say I've never seen so many ADHD posters in my life.

i have an idea.
there should be a button in the center of the pandoras lind in the shape of a chip, that is exactly 2.5 mm wide.
anyone with me?

Ryzure said:

Speaking of the blog post. He said he would post it tonight. It's like 4-5 am his time, it's already the next day for him. Where's the post? o_ô

-God Ginrai

Well when does anything go according to plan in hardware/software development? Still it's good news that something is happening.

I'm just glad the pre-order page went up, too bad it sold out, but at least I was able to order 20 of them before it did.

:rolleyes:

MagicPants said:
I'm just glad the pre-order page went up, too bad it sold out, but at least I was able to order 20 of them before it did.
No, that's too cruel. You know I'm only kidding.

God Ginrai said:
Ryzure said:

Speaking of the blog post. He said he would post it tonight. It's like 4-5 am his time, it's already the next day for him. Where's the post? o_ô

-God Ginrai

Maybe everything didn't go according to plan?

Back