Theory Test

Steve-O

:D :D :D

Passed my Theory Test today, FIRST ATTEMPT and I got 100% :p

:D :D :D

congrats man, now go book that test!

i got 34/35 on the main, can't remember for the hazard perception!

tbh, its only the people who have trouble spelling dog that fail the theory test!
all i can remember from mine is needing to piss really badly all the way through!

spray posted on Sep 1 2004 at 05:45 PM said:
all i can remember from mine is needing to piss really badly all the way through!

LOL

Gonna book the Test after I have had a Few more lessons :D

Last edited by a moderator:
got mine in a couple of weeks

I was l33t driving this morning

maybe went a little too fast, but i spent a tenner playing SEGA rally last night at the arcades so it felt neccessity to speed

mattmagoo posted on Sep 1 2004 at 07:56 PM said:
maybe went a little too fast, but i spent a tenner playing SEGA rally last night at the arcades so it felt neccessity to speed

hehe

Im off to play some GTA: VC but in Legal sticking to the speed limits / Traffic lights mode etc :D

Got my theory Monday the 13th. You know, I think games have made me really bad at driving. I'm used to powersliding around corners, and boosting after the first lap.

Erm, no. My mum has no license and has never drove anywhere in her life.

As for me, I haven't even got a provisional license. I will have no need whatsoever to drive while I'm in University but I might try to get my lessons over with soon.

Rico posted on Sep 2 2004 at 11:25 AM said:
Erm, no. My mum has no license and has never drove anywhere in her life.

As for me, I haven't even got a provisional license. I will have no need whatsoever to drive while I'm in University but I might try to get my lessons over with soon.

Both my Mum and Dad never had a driving license. I've got a provisional license, and drive a 125cc Motorbike. Passed me theory test for the bike and now have to take another to let me take the bloody car test - pointless if you ask me cos there's only about 3 motorbike-specific questions in the bike test anyway!!

Passed my driving test in the summer first time with five errors. Unfortunately my driving is nowhere near test standard now and its only been a couple of months.

I find the worse you drive, the bigger the engine is on the car. :D

I definitely have more freedom now and not have to use the bus is great ;)

Back