The What Music Are You Listening To Thread

I'm a huge Beatles fan but today I'm overwhelmed with work so, unfortunately, their songs don't fit this day. Funny enough, but I've found myself listening to j hus - triumph literally the whole day today. This is my favorite track from the best new UK rap playlist now (I can't post the link to the playlist itself, but there's the site you can find it on f3mp3.com). It's perfect to play in the background while working. I can describe it as both rhythmical and relaxing.

I guess as their sound is very processed that it doesn't necessarily convert well to the stage. Shame.
I was hoping for a good old bong-ra style breakcore frenzy but it didnt work. Might work on other occasions though, maybe the stage was also a bit to big these things tend to work best in very small venues :D

I was at this show at the lowlands festival:

At a certain time it the whole venue was a pit, with people at the door trying to escape and a lot of other people at the other side of the door trying to get in! Basically it was mayhem but great mayhem.

I'm a huge Beatles fan but today I'm overwhelmed with work so, unfortunately, their songs don't fit this day. Funny enough, but I've found myself listening to j hus - triumph literally the whole day today. This is my favorite track from the best new UK rap playlist now (I can't post the link to the playlist itself, but there's the site you can find it on f3mp3.com). It's perfect to play in the background while working. I can describe it as both rhythmical and relaxing.
It's on youtube, smooth track!

I recently discovered Tripping Jaguar, I love this!

Back