The What Music Are You Listening To Thread

Baroness. The Blue Record track 2, The Sweetest Curse
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P9lBsib0qc[/media]

Also, for those of you who haven't, check out Acid Bath and basically anything with Dax Riggs.

I wont post videos, it'll be too big
tongue.gif
Youtube links below.

Acid Bath
Bleed Me An Ocean

Venus Blue

Dax Riggs
Ghost Movement

Truth in the Dark

And for good measure, some Hevy Devy
biggrin.gif

Punky Bruster (Devin Townsend)
Fake Punk

Devin Townsend Band
Vampira

For me, all these tracks, among others, are in high rotation
smile.gif

Nice collection of songs, ever heard of the roadburn festival, I go every year sounds like your cup of tea

http://www.last.fm/festival/1520156+Roadburn+Festival+2011

Roadburn looks interesting
smile.gif
Sunn O))) would be great to catch live. I wish there were more festivals based around heavy music where I live.

Roadburn looks interesting
smile.gif
Sunn O))) would be great to catch live. I wish there were more festivals based around heavy music where I live.
Wooohaaa, Roadburn Festival is here in my city, Tilburg, mostly at 013. Worked there as volunteer 2 years ago. Really nice festival if you like the heavier kind of rock. Not exactly my music style, but i enjoy most live performances, so had a great time as well.

If any Pandora owners, orderers or interested visit it, be sure to drop me a message. (i am currently without mine, but i know the city ; )

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le86C-UQPEg[/media]
It's funny.. a part of me thinks W:E is bad as shit, another part of me likes it..

Wooohaaa, Roadburn Festival is here in my city, Tilburg, mostly at 013. Worked there as volunteer 2 years ago. Really nice festival if you like the heavier kind of rock. Not exactly my music style, but i enjoy most live performances, so had a great time as well.

If any Pandora owners, orderers or interested visit it, be sure to drop me a message. (i am currently without mine, but i know the city ; )

Cheers!

hehe I probably saw you there than, 2011 is going to be my 4th time I think (lost count along the way)

I wonder how many Pandora pre-orderers are metal fans
biggrin.gif

hehe I probably saw you there than, 2011 is going to be my 4th time I think (lost count along the way)
Well maybe, i only worked 2 days at the rock movies showing at the center across the alley though, from 12am till 6 pm. After that, free dinner, an all access bracelet for the rest of the day, and 2 hours of free drinking
tongue.gif
Good times...

I wonder how many Pandora pre-orderers are metal fans
Don't count me as one though, if i can choose, more jazzy and electronic music. It's just that i can enjoy many other styles when played live as well. (And even more when beer is involved ; )

Last edited by a moderator:
You know Rocking in the Free World was originally a Neil Young song.... right?
Uh yeah, Pearl Jam covers the song very well. Last weekend they played at Neil & Peggy Young's Bridge School Benefit. It was a great 20th Anniversary show.

Of course I know Uncle Neil.

Peace, Pandora, & Pearl Jam,

Link

Currently listening to: Don McLean - American Pie

It's the full version that runs for eight minutes and thirty-three seconds, not the shorter version that's four minutes and six seconds long, of course.
tongue.gif

Currently listening to: Don McLean - American Pie

It's the full version that runs for eight minutes and thirty-three seconds, not the shorter version that's four minutes and six seconds long, of course.
tongue.gif
I used to love people requesting this song when I ran a karaoke as I got a little break
laugh.gif

Been playing Mario Sunshine for the first time recently and found this little piece of brilliance:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0tt7yuQTF4[/media]

'The First Noel' by Bing Crosby on the Norman Rockwell: A Holiday Homecoming album. I know it is early for Christmas Carols, but it snowed really hard here and it got pretty dang cold. Why fight it? It is going to be a freaking blizzard daily here no matter what I do.

Back