The What Music Are You Listening To Thread

levi

Still fresh, damnit!
A bit of early 80s funk, with a very catchy break. WARNING: I found this to be a bit of an earworm, so unless your immune to such things, or have an existing earworm you need to displace, your discretion is advised.

Reactions: rSl

levi

Still fresh, damnit!
I'm afraid I can't figure out how to decode bandcamp media links. They don't seem to contain enough metadata to force bandcamp to bounce me to the right page. Could you be a darling and add a code wrapped bare link as well as the raw link that's got turned into a media tag?

ClockworkCoder

Chaotic Neutral
The problem I'm having is that all YouTube links on this site - they seem to be rewritten to "youtube-nocookie.com" domain, but getting the following error (in Firefox):

An error occurred during a connection to www.youtube-nocookie.com. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.
Have to edit them and use vanilla YouTube to get them to work...

Klumpen

Run away! Run away!
I'm afraid I can't figure out how to decode bandcamp media links. They don't seem to contain enough metadata to force bandcamp to bounce me to the right page. Could you be a darling and add a code wrapped bare link as well as the raw link that's got turned into a media tag?
I tend to forget, that this forum software automatically converts everything, I've just added a form of the link that shouldn't be converted, just removing the https:// part usually works.

levi

Still fresh, damnit!
Thanks, yes that has enabled me to click though :)
Post automatically merged:

The problem I'm having is that all YouTube links on this site - they seem to be rewritten to "youtube-nocookie.com" domain, but getting the following error (in Firefox):

Have to edit them and use vanilla YouTube to get them to work...
Can you see the cert it's trying to use? If I go to youtube-nocookie.com I get 404's on every page I try, but it has connected over tls, using a certificate with the serial number 00:E5:E2:1F:79:ED:70:A7:\D9:03:00:00:00:00:66:54:AE

Edit: That backslash is not part of the serial number. I had to add it to stop the colon-D being interpreted as a smiley.

Last edited:

ClockworkCoder

Chaotic Neutral
Can you see the cert it's trying to use? If I go to youtube-nocookie.com I get 404's on every page I try, but it has connected over tls, using a certificate with the serial number
I don't know... FireFox only reports that the website "does not support encryption", and does not show any certificate information.