The Very Original Current Listening Thread!!

I listened to the JMT tracks, and it's good that Ikon actually changed his style and rapped for more than a minute at once. But I didn't realise Jus Allah had left. Also GZA comes weak, you can hardly hear him. It will still be a ridiculously good album though.

EDIT: fucking hell - this is real

The verse sounds like it was written years ago and GZA just tweaked the flow for the beat, but IMO Stoupe's beats and Paz's vicious delivery don't go well with GZA who has always been laid-back.

I was looking for Eso's response... Jus Allah apparently released the single 'White Nitemare' which went through three beats (second, supposedly final one was taken back by the producer after he read the interviewer) and flopped.

finty101 posted on Aug 30 2004 at 04:00 AM said:
material.gif

kick ass!

currently, im listening to The Electric Six (dance commander) :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
thebluenewt posted on Sep 1 2004 at 01:27 AM said:
divadsci posted on Aug 31 2004 at 10:14 PM said:
Dogs Die In Hot Cars - Paul Newman's Eyes

Yay! First song someone's posted that I like!
You have an extremely narrow musical palate ;)

:lol: well there has been a lot of variety, everything from Hippity Hoppity, Pop, Jrock, Hardcore, nu-metal..."a good time was had by all" (used to be on all my school newsletters about school trips)

btw

Recover "Disappear" (fans of Finch, Taking Back Sunday and all the other *cough* similar bands, check them out...a bit more rock for your buck ;) )

Rico posted on Sep 1 2004 at 08:38 AM said:
thebluenewt posted on Sep 1 2004 at 01:27 AM said:
divadsci posted on Aug 31 2004 at 10:14 PM said:
Dogs Die In Hot Cars - Paul Newman's Eyes

Yay! First song someone's posted that I like!
You have an extremely narrow musical palate ;)

I have albums by about 300 different artists, I just hate hip-hop! :D

Back