The Very Original Current Listening Thread!!

Ganepark32 said:
The Adventure - Angels and Airwaves
Superb band, going to see them play next month.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't You Fake It by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

It's by far one of the better emo bands that I've listened to recently. Love the album :p

@ Nova - Lucky you. The Adventure is the only song by Angels and Airwaves that I've heard. I just really like the build up to the words coming in. If any of their other songs are like that then I'd like to know. Care to suggest any other songs by them that I should look into.

anyways, Im listening to:

'Fully Alive', 'I'm So Sick', and 'All Around Me' by Flyleaf.
Also listening to a bit of Nightwish but it's just not the same as old school Nightwish. Still good though

Javacat said:
My little sister went to a gay bar last night in manchester. She was with a couple of male friends, one of which was gay and another one that was straight. They wouldn't let straight people in the bar so her straight friend had to hold hands with the gay guy. My lil sister thought it was highly amusing :lol:

Imagine if a 'straight' club didn't allow gays...

Anyway, I *acquired* an advance copy og the new Spiritualised cd, songs from A&E. I really recommend it. I will be doing this-buying it!

Ganepark32 said:
@ Nova - Lucky you. The Adventure is the only song by Angels and Airwaves that I've heard. I just really like the build up to the words coming in. If any of their other songs are like that then I'd like to know. Care to suggest any other songs by them that I should look into
Yeah sure, check out Valkyrie Missile and Heaven. They're both pretty similar in composition.

Listening to the following albums:

Pezcore - Less than Jake
The Definitive Collection - Lynard Skynard

Listening to the live stream of
Longplayer

Here's hoping we'll all live to hear its ending... :rolleyes:

Alex. said:
Listening to the live stream of
Longplayer

Here's hoping we'll all live to hear its ending... :rolleyes:

That's quite haunting!

Hammerhead by the Offspring, from their yet to be released new album. You can download it for free from their website. Just follow the links, input your email address and they'll send you the link for the download.

Vampire Weekend - Vampire Weekend
Liberation Transmission - Lostprophets
Antidotes - Foals

Ganepark32 said:
Hammerhead by the Offspring, from their yet to be released new album. You can download it for free from their website. Just follow the links, input your email address and they'll send you the link for the download.
cool beans. I hope the new stuff is better than Splinter though, because I was slightly disappointed with it compared to Americana and Conspiracy of One.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Ganepark32 said:
cool beans. I hope the new stuff is better than Splinter though, because I was slightly disappointed with it compared to Americana and Conspiracy of One.

I was disappointed with those albums compared to Ignition. The Offspring have been mediocre for a long time, hopefully this album can do for them what American Idiot did for Green Day.

End of All Hope - Nightwish. What a song. How I wish Tarja was still in the band. That's not to say Anette is bad. She just can't reach the notes like Tarja can.

Back