The Very Original Current Listening Thread!!

I bought NME magazine today, which came with a CD of covers. There's a bunch of cracking tracks on it such as:

Umbrella (Rihanna) - Manic Street Preachers
Bleeding Love (Leona Lewis) - The Wombats
Say it Right (Nelly Furtado) - Block Party
Song 2 (Blur) - My Chemical Romance

:eek:

My little sister went to a gay bar last night in manchester. She was with a couple of male friends, one of which was gay and another one that was straight. They wouldn't let straight people in the bar so her straight friend had to hold hands with the gay guy. My lil sister thought it was highly amusing :lol:

Also, listening to Where You Want To Be by Taking Back Sunday.

I seem to be listening to a lot of emo lately.. dunno whether I should be worried or not :p

Bone Palace Ballet by Chiodos

I :wub: the fifth track, "I Didn't Say I Was Powerful, I Said I Was A Wizard".

Box Set of The Misfits B)

Edit: Just got to the second disk and I :wub: them. There is something about them that reminds me of The Doors for some reason :huh:

Javacat said:
Box Set of The Misfits B)
Edit: Just got to the second disk and I :wub: them. There is something about them that reminds me of The Doors for some reason :huh:

Ooh, is that the one with the Coffin shaped case?

I've been meaning to buy it, but not entirely sure I would like it, would you recommend?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think so. My copy came down a magic cable ;)

It was the first time I'd listened to them. The first disk is great and I loved the second disk. Not listened to the last two disks yet...

Murder Ballads by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds

It's pretty cool, although somewhat unusual.. One of the tracks off it - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRMe5H9WKpM

Last edited by a moderator:
Back