The Ring 2

finty posted on Mar 23 2005 at 04:11 PM said:
I've saw the JAP one, not that that helps as this one will be americanized. It sucked though.
Hehe, stick a hot woman in basically?

What the hell was with that crappy Gothika? She had a really fat man as her boyfriend, a fat man got to tounge Berry!

Last edited by a moderator:
sam fisher posted on Mar 23 2005 at 04:57 PM said:
kknd_cf posted on Mar 23 2005 at 05:02 PM said:
The Trailer looks ok. I hope it's as good as the first one.
No that oen made me stay at home with 999 on speeddial for 7 days!
hah, freaked me out to. But that was when I had my hypogenic states, thanks BaDToaD!
I watched "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" the other day, it didn't scare me at all and I have no idea why.

kknd_cf posted on Mar 23 2005 at 06:47 PM said:
sam fisher posted on Mar 23 2005 at 05:38 PM said:
i saw that when i was like 7!
Hah, films don't scare me anymore, it's great.
Boo!

<< kknd_cf sobs >>

Its not based on the Jap version (which was indeed rubbish) its an all new sequel.

I've not seen the ring 3, is that rubbish too?

-Craig

www.gbax.com

apparetnyl its supposed to be good :)

Been given things like 8/10 9/10 etc :D

Omg the first one was horrible and so will the second, i laughed during the whole time for the first one, especialy when the horse jumps of the ferry and get's chopped up and the girl screams, Everyone at school was freakin' out and freaked out when the tv's in the class rooms would do that snow effect. I thought the grudge was better not by much (though i don't like that girl who plays buffy). Movies don't scare me but aparentlt they do a lot of people and it's stupid. ;)

Ring 1 USA was crap.
Ring 1 Jap was okay
Ring 2 Jap was crap
Ring 0 Jap was okay
Ring 3 Jap was okay, though not very scary.

EvilDragon posted on Mar 24 2005 at 03:00 AM said:
Ring 1 USA was crap.
Ring 1 Jap was okay
Ring 2 Jap was crap
Ring 0 Jap was okay
Ring 3 Jap was okay, though not very scary.
Ring 0?

For everything Ring: http://www.horrorchannel.com/modules.php?o...order=0&thold=0

All the Japanese Ring films are good, especially the original which is one of my favourite horror films. The US Ring, however, was a mess. It gets off to a decent start but things go downhill quickly...they try to hard to scare the viewer but in the end this just takes away from the impact of the final scene, which they also messed up. I wouldn't hold much hope for the sequel, either.

Oh my god, I just LOVE the Ring, on the cinema, when The Ring 2 comes out on April 1st, I will be the first in UK to see it! But I wonder if maybe the cinema will be packed. I know EVERYTHING about The Ring series!! So ask me ANYTHING!
I read the books, the manga, seen all the films, everything! I AM RING MANIAC! Why do you think my name is Sadako?! Sadako's name is Samara in the US version, the US version is good!!
Thank you Tom for letting me know about this!

Sadako posted on Mar 24 2005 at 08:34 PM said:
when The Ring 2 comes out on April 1st, I will be the first in UK to see it!

hehe, You are wrong their, I just watched it :p

Back