Pro Wrestling

I love pro wrestling, even though it's a fake!!!!!
I never miss it (they show it here in Portugal one month behind the US) and that also gives me time to get the PPV's through less legal sources (coz they aren't broadcasted here) and keep following it. And yes, I'm eager to watch the ECW one night stand :D but first i gotta finish dl'ing the Judgment day

My motto about pro wrestling is:

If you had to choose between a cheesy soap opera and Pro wrestling, which would you choose? Simple: Pro Wrestling, coz it's a cheesy soap opera but at least it's got some slapping and the occasional broken nose :D

Have you guys seen the draft so far???? Kurt Angle and John Cena go to RAW!!! Amazing!

I love pro wrestling, even though it's a fake!!!!!
I never miss it (they show it here in Portugal one month behind the US) and that also gives me time to get the PPV's through less legal sources (coz they aren't broadcasted here) and keep following it. And yes, I'm eager to watch the ECW one night stand :D but first i gotta finish dl'ing the Judgment day

My motto about pro wrestling is:

If you had to choose between a cheesy soap opera and Pro wrestling, which would you choose? Simple: Pro Wrestling, coz it's a cheesy soap opera but at least it's got some slapping and the occasional broken nose :D

Have you guys seen the draft so far???? Kurt Angle and John Cena go to RAW!!! Amazing!

Yeah, I thought Angle would but Cena was a complete shock. I hate Cena with a passion, he's one of the worst champions since the Undertaker, Nash or Hogan, but I completly marked out for that moment. I very rarely mark for anything, to be honest, since the Internet fills me with those spoilers weeks in advance...

Angle's so damn good though, he can carry anyone through a decent match.

PS- I mark for Meanie...

Last edited by a moderator:
Angle, as the saying goes, sucks. I'll give it to him that he's a good mat wrestler but most the time he ends up hugging them. And Hogan a bad champion, come on. Be a Hulkamaniac. Hogan was an alright champ when he beat triple H but then again that was fixed cause he wouldnt have been able to do it himself. his hip would have given in. But best matches i have seen the wwe produce were Wrestlemania 18, undertaker Vs. Ric Flair and the inaugaral elimination chamber match. (or the one where shawn michaels won the title)

Angle, as the saying goes, sucks. I'll give it to him that he's a good mat wrestler but most the time he ends up hugging them. And Hogan a bad champion, come on. Be a Hulkamaniac. Hogan was an alright champ when he beat triple H but then again that was fixed cause he wouldnt have been able to do it himself. his hip would have given in. But best matches i have seen the wwe produce were Wrestlemania 18, undertaker Vs. Ric Flair and the inaugaral elimination chamber match. (or the one where shawn michaels won the title)

Angle is widely regarded as the best wrestler of the last 30 years, while as I say, Hogan has 2, maybe 3 moves. I don't want to watch an All American Hero do Irish Whips, Strikes and Big Boots. I want to see an All American Hero use amazing ring Psychology, wear his opponents down to the ground and put on class matches, just like Angle.

Ric Flair was great in his day. And still now, he can put on a very entertaining match. Not an excellent match, but still damn good matches.

But Taker? Okish gimmick; kind of out of place within the new WWE. Still, I did mark a bit for his return as the Deadman. But he again has very few moves, and is devoid of charisma almost as much as Hogan is. His match aganist Orton at Mania was surprisngly good in places, and I have no idea how it was; Orton can barely carry himself, never mind an aging giant.

another good match, mick foley Vs. randy orton. that was good especially when orton got chucked onto all those drawing pins.
edit:- and wat the hell has happened to goldberg? y has he not shown up on any of the shows lately?

another good match, mick foley Vs. randy orton. that was good especially when orton got chucked onto all those drawing pins.
edit:- and wat the hell has happened to goldberg? y has he not shown up on any of the shows lately?

That pin bump was sick. Orton actually had them in his elbows, so he had to go backstage to have them removed halfway through the match as they stopped his being able to move his arms.

Goldberg left after one year in the WWE, as he never liked it and they never really liked him. I think he's wrestled two matches in Japan since, and now presents a show on a small American network on the history of cars.

He never really liked any form of Wrestling. Just wanted to make money.

Back