The Pyra at Gamescom

Nothing fancy.  Like I said, just stick it under the bottom of the Pandora using double-sided tape.  Here's my Frankenstein Pandora.  It looks more cumbersome and bigger than it really is in real life, at least for me.  I could use shorter USB cable or right angle USB cable to make it look nicer, but I don't have those  :)

fLJHLZg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing fancy.  Like I said, just stick it under the bottom of the Pandora using double-sided tape.  Here's my Frankenstein Pandora.  It looks more cumbersome and bigger than it really is in real life, at least for me.  I could use shorter USB cable or right angle USB cable to make it look nicer, but I don't have those  :)

fLJHLZg.jpg
Seeing this makes me wish I could order the Pandora.  :(   Well, on the bright side, I will be buying the Pyra the moment it is ready.  :D

You say that you use double sided tape.  What type of double sided tape are you using?  The double stick tape I have can only hold paper in place. 

-Glyph Reader

-Glyph Reader

I found one of the mounting double sided tape in my garage with no label.  But it looks something like this.  I'm sure you can use one that is thinner as this slim hard drive is very light.

Back