The Official Where To Buy A Gp2x In The United States

williamc

Still Fresh
Hopefully this will get a sticky. I own a gp2x, and cant find a single United States dealer for peripherals. Gp32z.com and Lik-Sang are not online anymore, and ebay is hit or miss. Anyone have some links to dealers?

William

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully this will get a sticky. I own a gp2x, and cant find a single United States dealer for peripherals. Gp32z.com and Lik-Sang are not online anymore, and ebay is hit or miss. Anyone have some links to dealers?

William

http://wiki.gp2x.org/wiki/Where_to_Buy%3F

Hope this helps you...

Thanks. I checked out the wiki links already. Neither have a screen protector. Gp32z used to have all the peripherals. I was hoping to find some other dealer of hardware and peripherals that I could use. What happend to gp32z anyway?

William

dynamism.com sells the gp2x in the united states

gp32_console

Peripherals! Thats what I'm looking for. Specifically the screen protector film. I used to buy it from gp32z for five bucks and pay 3 dollars shipping. Now there are no dealers that sell the parts for these units. Does anyone else see this as a roadblock for Gamepark Holdings?

Everyone who always says there is already a screen protector fitted have you actually thought about what you would do if it got scratched? It's not exactly easy to replace, I can't remember the last time I saw one for sale.

Back