The nub song

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Remember that quote from Perry Cox?

Oh god, I swore i'd never do one of these dorky things, but here goes...

Nubs, nubs, nubs,

Nubs, nubs, nubs,

Nubs, nubs, nubs.

There's new silicon on the way to the factory.

Nothing but the best stuff just wait and see.

Gonna be way better than test batch #3.

It's easy.

The factory's trying to fix the failing parts.

They'll manufacture, box them and set them on carts.

The last piece needed before production starts - It's easy.

All you need is nubs, all you need is nubs,

All you need is nubs, nubs, nubs is all you need.

nubs, nubs, nubs, nubs, nubs, nubs, nubs, nubs, nubs.

They'll soon be packing them and sending them 'cross the sea.

To be soldered into pandoras just for you and me.

Pretty soon we'll be using them to set our retro games free (from wires)

All you need is nubs (all together now)

All you need is nubs (everybody)

...and no i'm not recording it and putting it on youtube.

Well... you asked for it.

A trainee at my company (who happens to be a musician) actually thought he should do an hommage...

And while the situation is more stressful and annoying than fun, we shouldn't forget to have SOME fun in life as well :)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/rvHJbmO9I04?feature=oembed

Superb, really gave me a big smile. Glad to see the situation hasn't made you lose your sense of humour. :D

This should be track 1 on Pandora - The Album methinks.

Really great video too.

yubnub.jpg

Before I have to get some of my hair cut off tonight to aid in my finding a new job (they'll tell you that they don't discriminate but they damn well do!)I'll be sure to do some brief, respectful headbanging to this

Before I have to get some of my hair cut off tonight to aid in my finding a new job (they'll tell you that they don't discriminate but they damn well do!)I'll be sure to do some brief, respectful headbanging to this

Yeah, it's a subtle discrimination, but it's definitely there. And it's odd how people treat you differently after you cut it off.. Had long Hair for 14 years, about 6 years ago decided I had enough trying to keep it nice at EvilDragon Levels, plus got sick of finding hair in my Cereal just to realize it was still attached to my head. I actually cut it when I felt I earned enough respect in my position even looking like some young punk, was sick of people thinking I had drugs because I had long hair too.

I don't know what you guys are talking about. I work with two guys with long hair and I myself had longish hair when I was hired. Having long hair isn't a deterrent to getting hired, I've found, you just have to work harder to make it more presentable. I eventually got lazy and didn't want to deal with it anymore which is why I chopped mine off.

I don't know what you guys are talking about. I work with two guys with long hair and I myself had longish hair when I was hired. Having long hair isn't a deterrent to getting hired, I've found, you just have to work harder to make it more presentable. I eventually got lazy and didn't want to deal with it anymore which is why I chopped mine off.

haven't had problems up to now but I might later. Somehow the judgement gets worse when you get older.

As I said in the other thread, this is awesome. I'm pretty sure that it's the first Pandora filk (definition and example here for those unfamiliar with the term - as you can see, it's part of a long-running tradition :p ) to get an official performance, too. :p

I'd love to see an MP3 of this, if that's possible, by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course, I'll be expecting royalties at 30% of any profit made by using the lyrics... ;)

Naw, I'm thrilled to see that someone made it into a video. It's pretty cool to see that my corny lyrics caught ED's attention enough that he'd make a cameo in the video.

As I said in the other thread, this is awesome. I'm pretty sure that it's the first Pandora filk (definition and example here for those unfamiliar with the term - as you can see, it's part of a long-running tradition :p ) to get an official performance, too. :p

I'd love to see an MP3 of this, if that's possible, by the way.
I'll take a high-quality OGG personally!

Back