The Notice Of Gp Kids Progress!

wooseok

Still Fresh
Gamepark is working with the Korea’s company (sorry I can’t mention the name of company) about Flash GUI solution on GP KiDS.
Besides that company want to be more powerful GP KiDS, he is under discuss with mobile flash contents development company in Europe and that is tail at the end.
We will pack the GP KiDS as junior PMP device.
You’ll see the GP KiDS movie and check the great change soon.

Woosuk Lee

Nice to hear that, but I am a little confused. Official website's gone, Gamepark is supposed to be bancrupt ? Anyway, nice to hear your are still in business. Waiting for a movie :)

maybe it's epicenter again under a different login name ^^

if true, this will be nice to see, atleast one of the handhelds is comming out! say, how old/new is this info tho? cause the bankruptcy makes me kinda skeptical...oh well, it isnt like a company is gone for good after a bankruptcy.....

220 x 176 resolution. Bleh. Useless for emulation. Unless you're one of those folks that have no problem with interpolation.

I know DaveC loves him some interpolation. ;)

saehn posted on Mar 16 2007 at 11:32 AM said:
220 x 176 resolution. Bleh. Useless for emulation. Unless you're one of those folks that have no problem with interpolation.

yeah, but still, homebrew would be fun (if it still plays GP32 stuff) i would care less about emulation on it (since the 2x has that covered)

Last edited by a moderator:
Goemon4 posted on Mar 16 2007 at 03:41 PM said:

yeah, but still, homebrew would be fun (if it still plays GP32 stuff) i would care less about emulation on it (since the 2x has that covered)

It was not supposed to be compatible with GP32, in fact NONE of GPs new models were :rolleyes: BTW the GP32 was 320 x240 anyway so good luck emulating it too.

I don't mind that emus will be interpolated on it :eek:

(because the screen is too damn small, and it has an analog stick so I won't be buying it anyway)

DaveC posted on Mar 16 2007 at 12:09 PM said:

It was not supposed to be compatible with GP32, in fact NONE of GPs new models were :rolleyes: BTW the GP32 was 320 x240 anyway so good luck emulating it too.

(because the screen is too damn small, and it has an analog stick so I won't be buying it anyway)

Yea, you like a crappy digital stick so you can mod it.

DaveC posted on Mar 16 2007 at 01:09 PM said:

lol, i thougt i read somewhere that it was, well my bad, but id still get it if its cheap (mostly curiousity) and im still wondering how old this news is since (as someone pointed out) that one article was 2 months old (and alot has happened since then)

Back