The New Dingo A330

Last edited by a moderator:
aesir911 said:
Surkow said:
aesir911 said:
fishybawb said:
http://www.dingoo.cn/en_news.asp?id=27

hmm... good to know that it is a fake... i was inches away from preordering it. did anyone make the mistake of buying it?
It is not a fake. Chinese companies like to split and fight about trade marks and domain names. This is a nice response from a Dingoonity member.

umm... i trust the official dingoo site more.
It might be interesting to read topics from this section. Both companies seem unreliable to me. Most of the original employees now work at the new company Dingoo Tech. While Shenzen Dingoo Digital retains all trade marks and tries to make the other company look bad.

Surko, STOP BEING A RETARD!

The fake-ass new people (Dingoo Tech HK) are w*nkers for releasing a Dingoo A330, which happens to be virtually the same hardware as a A320 only in a PSP rip-off case. :angry:

EDIT: What I'm trying to say is that...if a company is going to release a successor make it totally different spec wise (more powerful)...AND DON'T MAKE IT LOOK SH*T!!
MAKE SURE THAT IT IMPROVES ON THE ORIGINAL IN ALL ASPECTS!!!

@SONY - You might want to watch your language and divert your frustration somewhere else. I have no intention to invest money into this new product from Dingoo Tech (I researched the A330 extensively). Chinese companies are a pain to deal with. The only Dingoo A320 I bought comes from Shenzen Dingoo Digital. Personally I'm disappointed with the hardware from the A330. The case from the A320 would have been perfect even as a successor.

honestly I'm probably going to pick one up if for no other reason than to do an extensive analysis on it. I don't dislike the form-factor, it does fix the two things that bothered me (the shoulder & start/select buttons & the screen orientation). I'm also very curious to see if Dingux does in fact work. They're going for cheap on ebay, Plus someone spilled just a little bit of sprite on my dingoo the other day & now the top button is sticky =/

SONY said:
EDIT: What I'm trying to say is that...if a company is going to release a successor make it totally different spec wise (more powerful)
Caanoo.

Thanks for the review wejp :)

All told, I'm glad I bought a new A320 when the old one died (it was my fault).

For anyone who cares, I bought it from DX, took 2 weeks to get here. Black, pawed, non-HK unit, with the older(?) LCD controller, 9325. Basically it's exactly the same as the original A320 I bought originally, so it looks like Dingoo Digital are still making them.

Mjlink said:
Are the shoulder buttons any better on the A330? They were not fun on the A320 IMO.

Peace & Pandora,

Link
They are larger and thus a little easier to use. Except their size they are similar to the A320's shoulder buttons.
Just for comparison: I like both the A320's and the A330's shoulder buttons better than those of the Pandora.

Back