The Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Topic

I loved it! I know it's out there to be slagged off, but I found it well written, easy to read. Kept me hooked until the end and was all nicely tied up.

I like the way she didn't dumb it down for da kids.

And I am old.

Plus, I like the scene when Hermione vagged herself with Ron's wand.

Just finished it (yeah Im slow, blah blah) ;)

I really enjoyed it. Some parts made it easy for me to put the book down and watch some television lol. I wasnt too keen on reading how harry was upset about dumbledore and his emotions and crap. I mean, some of it had to be said otherwise JK would make it seem harry was a cold fish with no heart. In any event, it was mostly engaging, and I think JK did a great job weaving the plot together. I thought the series was brilliantly written!

Oh course I woulda enjoyed it more if IIGNOTUS HADNT RUINED IT FOR ME OVER AIM. That cunt.

So yeah, go read it if you hadnt already.

edit: iignotus from this forum, not ignotus from the book....achem.........

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Just finished it (yeah Im slow, blah blah) ;)

I really enjoyed it. Some parts made it easy for me to put the book down and watch some television lol. I wasnt too keen on reading how harry was upset about dumbledore and his emotions and crap. I mean, some of it had to be said otherwise JK would make it seem harry was a cold fish with no heart. In any event, it was mostly engaging, and I think JK did a great job weaving the plot together. I thought the series was brilliantly written!

Oh course I woulda enjoyed it more if IIGNOTUS HADNT RUINED IT FOR ME OVER AIM. That cunt.
So yeah, go read it if you hadnt already.

edit: iignotus from this forum, not ignotus from the book....achem.........

Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back