The Guy Behind Most of the Shooters on Pandora

Nice interview :)

Good to hear that he likes our work on the Pqndoraports.

Nice read, but - yeah - you should also credit mcobit (he did rRootage).

Nice article/interview.

I think you should meet (if possible) Kenta cho and show him all his games ported and some good Pandora games, maybe he likes it and will buy one.

Having one or more new game realized by Kenta Cho for Pandora will be very nice.

I think you should meet (if possible) Kenta cho and show him all his games ported and some good Pandora games, maybe he likes it and will buy one.
Already asked him to meet up if possible but that will be up to him :)

Nice read, but - yeah - you should also credit mcobit (he did rRootage).
Sorry I missed mcobit ! Will add him.

Great interview! Kenta Cho is awesome and so is (I think) Derek right by his side?

Really great to read this interview! :)

By the way, please continue porting games from Kenta Cho :)
I had Gunroar almost ready to pack and upload, but there was an issue which turned out to be a compiler bug (not D specific - I replicated it in plain C).I reported the bug yesterday - I'll wait a few days to see if there's a simple fix I can apply to my compiler. If not, I'll try to work around the bug.

Regarding Torus Trooper and Mu-cade - I have them working on my PC, but I can't make them playable on Pandora. Too much floating point calculations and (probably) alpha blending. I'll probably return to them later, but for now I'll be working on other things.

Again, great article/interview. I have rRootage on my Pandora, pretty nice game, could need a little bit more attention and maybe an new update (is getting slow when the screen is filled up with bullets). I also have the PC version played but there was the problem that my Arcade Stick was not supported correctly, maybe you can transfer this to the guy who made the game. It's an "normal" XBox controller but somehow rRootage does not support the digital Joystick when I remember correctly.

However, game plays nice, same for the Pandora version even if it's hard as hell. I'm to european to have the skills for these games I guess. :D

Back