The Fun Is Over For Xbox Live Owners....

fluffyhamster said:
It can;

Save Games To HDD

Play a mess of Emulators

Connect to your pc and watch the media (with xbox media center)

And, if you really really wanted too, you could probably find a way to make it make coffee.

http://xbox-scene.com/tutorials.php

that doesn't sound that cool.. sounds like a big psp, of for that matter a computer!

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you want, blowjobs while you play? Seriously, it pretty much does everything you would expect from either a modded console or a computer, and it does a lot more than it does from Microsoft.

Ravnos said:
What do you want, blowjobs while you play? Seriously, it pretty much does everything you would expect from either a modded console or a computer, and it does a lot more than it does from Microsoft.
chill.
I just wanted to know if there was some feature that I don't already have on my current systems

Isn't that what consoles are usually for: videogames and lately multimedia? Do you really need all new gimmicky abilities?

Draken said:
Isn't that what consoles are usually for: videogames and lately multimedia? Do you really need all new gimmicky abilities?
I dunno, I just found a lot of fun in playing around with my psp's xmb waves, topmenu etc.
so I guess ya! I would like to know..

Ravnos said:
What do you want, blowjobs while you play?
I'd advise against that. You have to more or less ignore one thing, either the blowjob or the game, so the other works really well instead of just "meh", and whichever way you decide, you're screwed. Excuse the really bad pun please.
What you need is a beer/soda tap on your console. Seriously.

Mosch said:
Ravnos said:
What do you want, blowjobs while you play?
I'd advise against that. You have to more or less ignore one thing, either the blowjob or the game, so the other works really well instead of just "meh", and whichever way you decide, you're screwed. Excuse the really bad pun please.
What you need is a beer/soda tap on your console. Seriously.

soda tap eh?
I'm sold :)

No, but it makes a nice all-round media machine, I modded mine for VGA so I could play all the games in 480p and it is sweet.

XBMC is so very there, the only thing it can't do is HD, I just look at the 360 and salivate ($300 eh??), plus it is VGA out-of-the box (well, at least it is officially supported with the cable).

AND YES, it is just a computer, but one with only 2-3 moving parts and that only costs around $70-80 right now.

I used an action replay memcard and the splinter cell exploit. So I didn't Have to open it, but then I put an 80GB HDD (shoulda been a 160GB, but it wasn't lockable), and then modded an LG 16x DVD drive completely stealthed with the cover, looks stock :ph34r: .

I rip DVDs straight to the HDD and then play them with XBMC (full DVD menus too).

I have a PSP, the Xbox blows its doors off as a multi-media device, solely because of the XBMC (well that and the 64MB of RAM and the Geforce3, and the P!!!).

Although I couldn't give a crap about "topmenus" I don't need to pimp my crap, it is cool because it is functional, I have 3.30OE-A on my PSP, AFAIK it doesn't have the topmenu support, but at least Daedalus has my 120 Star save mario game so I can blast around the Castle with my wings :p

PS, you can also Hack games ripped to the HDD, run straight Divx movies, and play Youtube (yep, just plug it into your router). Also it is much easier than a PC to take to a friend's house loaded with 100 to 200 GB's of Anime and games.

Oh, and last but surely not least, the PSP has no Keyboard support, my USB keyboard makes it a breeze to find Youtube videos.

Personally I don't like the way M$ is trying to "integrate" the PC into the 360, I won't buy it if I can't play ALL my media off the internal HDD and it gets bigger than 20GB (80-200GB is about the range that makes sense to me, of course if I could hack it to a 500GB $120 drive that would be cool).

I don't need a PC on with the 360, it kind of makes it redundant.

does sound very nice but still I am sticking to my computer :)

Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 (2.66 ghz)
ATI Radeon X1900 XTX (512 mb)
2gb of (OCZ) pc-6400 ram
700wat Toughpower power supply
500gb hard drive
:D

nubie said:
No, but it makes a nice all-round media machine, I modded mine for VGA so I could play all the games in 480p and it is sweet.
I didn't know about the VGA mods before. Do you really need to use a specific BIOS for it? Cause that's disappointing.

Frickin 360 sooo pissed off

yes my 360 was modded with a bigger hd who the freck pays 80quid for a measley 14g and what do I need the space for?

FOR FRACKIN DLIN XBOX LIVE CONTENT

Yes I download games and play them if theyre decent I buy them, the majority however I spend a couple of hours on then use them as frisbees or beer mats I dont whore good games they deserve more from me .

My 360 now lies in pieces on my road I threw the fucker out the window after spending 2 1/2 hours with the crappy Estonia support line, I could have sold the fuckin piece of shit but then some other poor bastard would be stuck.

WHAT REALLY GETS ME theres no re authorisation service or anything the dumbshits in the call centres don't know anything

purple_goat said:

2gb of (OCZ) pc-6400 ram
500gb hard drive
Well, now I'm just uneasy... My son and I built a gaming PC for his birthday a couple months back with those exact same specs (sans the Toughpower power supply - we went with PC Power and Cooling :p )...

{shiver} :unsure:

That being said, it cost a damn site more than a used XBox... I've actually been thinking about modding my XBox lately now that I don't subscribe to LIVE anymore...

Mosch said:
While I did not understand that it entertained me all the same.
me2

jimid2 said:
purple_goat said:

2gb of (OCZ) pc-6400 ram
500gb hard drive
Well, now I'm just uneasy... My son and I built a gaming PC for his birthday a couple months back with those exact same specs (sans the Toughpower power supply - we went with PC Power and Cooling :p )...

{shiver} :unsure:

That being said, it cost a damn site more than a used XBox... I've actually been thinking about modding my XBox lately now that I don't subscribe to LIVE anymore...

shit! really!? you sure those exact specs (without the psu)?
mine cost about $2000 total how much for you??

I wish MS would lower their prices on their crap & let 3rd party take a go at it, I mean cmon dude $59.99 for a wireless? $99.99 for the wireless antenna? thats bullshit, MS markets crappy hardware as well crappy operating system, i only bought the thing for the games so its more of a developers support than microsoft.
Also as an alternate expense to that of the PS3, as for the wii their prospective of gaming is not my style.

Back