The Cradle - Uses

CCmachined

i'll most likely be getting a BoB/Cradle soon.
just wondering - what is it useful as apart from TV-Out and USB mass storage / human interface / controllers? for a user, I mean...

what do you use your BoB for? anything original?
does it provide powered USB? so could I plug in a compatible WiFi dongle and use it, with the appropriate software?

would I be better off getting the artaylor's USB cable? I know my gp2x is only 3.3v though, will small USB pendrives drives work?

CC_machine said:
does it provide powered USB? so could I plug in a compatible WiFi dongle and use it, with the appropriate software?
Yes, and I believe someone has already ported a certain Wifi driver.

CC_machine said:
would I be better off getting the artaylor's USB cable? I know my gp2x is only 3.3v though, will small USB pendrives drives work?
I thought artaylors USB cable came with a mains adaptor to power the USB devices?

Last edited by a moderator:
Squidge said:
CC_machine said:
Yes, and I believe someone has already ported a certain Wifi driver.

CC_machine said:
I thought artaylors USB cable came with a mains adaptor to power the USB devices?

My 16 GB Corsair Flash Voyager drives work when hooked up to the cradle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back