Link To Cool Usb Devises For The New Cradle

Guyfawkes said:
If you have a Neoflash MK-5 flashcart for the DS you can connect it via the USB cable to the bob and use the DS as a joypad on the GP2X.
... that's quite possible the geekiest idea I've ever read here ... more so than using the GP32 as a PC joypad :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got an X-Arcade stick, I'll try it with my USB cable and GP2X and report back.

I got a really good deal on it, two person stick for like 35 bucks refurbed and it works great. It has a PS2 style connector but I got a PS2 to USB adapter to hook it up to my MAME/media pc and it works fine.

norm said:
anyone no of any plain and simple gamepads with the same button layout as the 2x?
This one looks like it would do nicely ..

h683apu4.jpg

Guyfawkes said:
You can use the DS as a mouse as well, haven't tried that though :) Oh and you can also use PS2 Buzz! controllers on the GP2X.
You can also use the gp32 as a mouse

The best Joypad to get in my opinion are the ones with the same amount of buttons as the GP2X..
Wireless devices work fine also.
Sadly (as i mentioned on another post) its not the USB devices that we need to question its the software that makes use of them. Picodrive is the only one Ive found that really makes use of them

TelcoLou said:
norm said:
anyone no of any plain and simple gamepads with the same button layout as the 2x?

h683apu4.jpg

Ok, I saw that exact one for $10 dollars at Target and bought it. It works pretty good with the GP2X and the D-Pad is great! ^_^

Shifty said:
TelcoLou said:
norm said:

h683apu4.jpg

Ok, I saw that exact one for $10 dollars at Target and bought it. It works pretty good with the GP2X and the D-Pad is great! ^_^

Yes, I know :D

Back