The Complete Funniest, Wierdest, Most Hard To Believe Videos Thread

Sphinxter said:
If you don't even care enough, are too creatively crippled or just too ? to come up with a few simple words actually describing it then why would I give a fuck about looking at, "This".

Agreed. And why do we need two threads?

If I remember Orion started a perfectly fine funny video thread not so long ago. Ill merge the threads when I'm at a computer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check this out:

Sphinxter said:
If you don't even care enough, are too creatively crippled or just too ? to come up with a few simple words actually describing it then why would I give a fuck about looking at, "This".

Because when you see "This" with a subtext of "srsly", you'll probably want to find out what it's about.

You just lack curiosity my friend. It's sad. :(

Maybe I have a heart of stone, but I found that last video a bit cynical.

Firstly, it didn't need the manipulative music. The scene should have expressed itself.

Secondly, I think cats only act like this with their friends. Unless I'm mistaken, they don't have human style love for their mating partners. My cat would basically sod off outside during the summer and have it off with a few. He was neutered, so nothing happened. Just sort of humped a lot. After that he never hung out with those girls again.

I'm also not convinced that the cat even knew the other cat was dead. AFAIK only elephants mourn other animals that have passed away. But there's a lot we don't know. So a cat will know another cat is dead, but from what I gather they can't project their emotions into the future. They cannot understand 'My mate will never be around again' so there is no mourning. But apparently elephants do. That requires application of imagination to create a future without said cat within it inside their mind.

So yeah, were it not for all the bollocks, it would have actually been sad. I feel like someone is trying to trick me into being sad with a bogus interpretation. It creates the opposite effect.

Once you take out all the (what seems to me as) invented stuff, it's just a creepy video of a dead cat. And I kind of question the person standing there, filming it. It feels wrong.

Anyone here have a cat who died? It's heartbreaking. But this video doesn't sit right.

More upsetting were the pictures I saw once of a woman crushing a kittens head underneath her heels. It was apparently a fetish video. It was one of the most harrowing things I've ever come across.

I saw it on a page on Encyclopedia Dramatica. I couldn't unsee it. :(

So no. Don't look for that image set. Any of you.

Those guys clearly thought it was in the same catagory as Goatse. It really, really isn't.

SomeGuy99 said:
Those guys clearly thought it was in the same catagory as Goatse. It really, really isn't.

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Wait. So you were looking at the goatse page on encyclopedia dramatica long enough to see anything aside from goatse?

What is wrong with you, dude?

Edit: This version is much more interesting.

b1ueskycomp1ex said:
SomeGuy99 said:

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Wait. So you were looking at the goatse page on encyclopedia dramatica long enough to see anything aside from goatse?

What is wrong with you, dude?

Edit: This version is much more interesting.

Right... there's a page on Encylopedia Dramatica that claims to be the most shocking page on the internet and nobody can scroll through to the end.

Most of it was rubbish. Juvenile... a lot of it obviously fake. Hardly rotten.com type stuff.

And then the kitten thing.

Horrible.

Whoever posted that on there is dead inside.

Orion4874 said:
Aren't you over-analyzing it just a tad? Half the videos on Youtube are completely ridiculous. ;)

I wanted to say 'This is bullshit' but I was in such a minority, and I seriously love cats...

:D

That Turkish news version was much better. I wish I knew what the vet was saying though.

When I was at boozembly, Assembly demopartys drinking shadow party, the kids were playing this non-stop. I had to ask what it was, and was just answered that it's a meme. Which brings me to the question: by what mechanism do these things reprogram people to spread them? oh well, 2010 and everything.

^Yeah I saw that on Lifehacker earlier. Nice.

Oh my.
He mentioned in the comments that he now has two scars. The equipment cost him ~$1500. I'd rather save the money and the bodily harm and go on a jog a few times a week.

Back