The Complete Funniest, Wierdest, Most Hard To Believe Videos Thread

Orion4874

Mega GP Mania
I was thinking this would be a good idea to help all the forum members kick back, unwind, laugh until it hurts or stand up and say "HOLY S***"! I always seem to know someone who has a crazy video they have to show me online so why not share 'em here for all to see?

Let's keep it PG-13 at least though, OK?

Here's a couple of my favorites. Hope you guys find them as funny as I do.

Haha I love the monkey one.

Now for some childish amusement via pranks calls. This guy's pretty good:

Last edited by a moderator:
The infamous:

Some background - Ventrilo is a program used to group chat across games, such as WoW, CS and Lord of the Rings Online.

I love threads like these.

Here's the third video in The Website is Down series (mostly unrelated to the others + shorter):

mali said:
^ That was just awesome :D

I know, right? Probably my favorite series of videos on the internet. Well, there's a lot of internet...but they come pretty high up on the list. :lol:

Collegehumor has some pretty great vids as well if you can ignore the comments (and you can, because you need an account to see them!)
These two seem appropriate for this forum for some reason:

And...youtube, becoming rather annoying of late, apparently will not let me embed them, so I'll just link to the source video and bypass youtube altogether. *grumblegrumble*

The Tetris God

Internet Bridge Troll

moronic-idiot.jpg

http://vimeo.com/9056286

Now they just need to do it with a full-sized car ;D Or mario kart with some full-sized karts

b1ueskycomp1ex said:
http://vimeo.com/9056286

Now they just need to do it with a full-sized car ;D Or mario kart with some full-sized karts
Graphics are pretty meh, though, perhaps it would be cool if they used augmented reality?

I always wanted to do something like this, but this guy actually did it. Kudos!

Next step is multiplayer. Then bipedal robots...

Woah.

It's a shame they'll shit it out within minutes.

Those things think I'm a toilet. <_<

Needed more rats. Rats are way cool :D

Back