The British Meet Up, And My Problems

get your folks to drop you off,tell them to come and have a look at the dudes that are at the meet and you should be fine.I will be there and I'm nearly 40 with 2 kids of my own(they ain't coming though)-they should be fine by then.

(unless they are bothered about 6 foot 5 hairy dudes who call themselves Lurch ;) )

I was thinking, at the meetup's do you normally call yourselves by the screen name or real name? Obvouisly mine's not a problem, but I prob. wouldn't feel that good about calling someone "fatass" all day :rolleyes:

Well...my screen name is my nickname anyway.At the last meet we got on fine just calling each other by our by our forum names.

PinkSpider posted on May 23 2004 at 02:56 PM said:
Mark posted on May 23 2004 at 09:54 PM said:
PinkSpider posted on May 23 2004 at 08:50 PM said:
lol. I was about 14 so no.  Anyway the alcohol problem may be gone soon.
..... :eek:
I have met someone. but its complicated.
someone at my sisters college drove a car through the front doors of a dorm or sumthing... :D did that happen to you :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
No; my friends ex likes me. And by ex they split up about 2 hours before I told her I liked her.

edit: Im drinking at 8am to steady my nerves! ffs maybe the problem hasent gone yet.

PinkSpider posted on May 24 2004 at 06:57 AM said:
No; my friends ex likes me. And by ex they split up about 2 hours before I told her I liked her.

edit: Im drinking at 8am to steady my nerves! ffs maybe the problem hasent gone yet.
Lol that's prob not a good idea. I've just realised I haven't been pissed since New Years Eve :eek:

Mark posted on May 23 2004 at 10:36 PM said:
I was thinking, at the meetup's do you normally call yourselves by the screen name or real name? Obvouisly mine's not a problem, but I prob. wouldn't feel that good about calling someone "fatass" all day :rolleyes:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Don't worry, hes not comeing, hes hasn't even got his gp32 yet, and you might find that the name suits. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. I can't come either cause I live all the way in Kent ( down down down south ).

i could say it a convention?

Sounds better then "me and a load of older peopl who ive never met before are going to a pub to have fun"

lurch posted on May 23 2004 at 10:17 PM said:
I'm nearly 40 with 2 kids of my own
I think u've found the problem right there!

Hey mum, I'm off round a strangers house to go hang out with a 40 year old and someother middle-aged men

She will lock me in a cupboard

I'm 17 and may be going.

If it puts your rents mind at rest until a few months ago i was a Scout who got to go to Thailand (which is good for a scout) and frequently help out at the cub troop where the boys are 8 1/2 - 10 1/2 so i can be trusted to look after children (no offence!) and i work in a WHSmiths where i frequently come into contact with children, throughout all of this i can safely say i've molested only thr... i mean none of them!

mattmagoo posted on May 24 2004 at 07:29 PM said:
O.K. I simply thought that having a few adults around might calm your folk's fears about this meeting being just a bunch of rowdy kids in a pub.(it's a bunch of rowdy kids AND Adults in a pub :D )

lurch posted on May 24 2004 at 10:47 PM said:
mattmagoo posted on May 24 2004 at 07:29 PM said:
O.K. I simply thought that having a few adults around might calm your folk's fears about this meeting being just a bunch of rowdy kids in a pub.(it's a bunch of rowdy kids AND Adults in a pub :D )
And a crazy guy with red hair (it changed)

My mum would me more than pleased for me to go down the pub with some rowdy kids, and even give me money for a pint,

but shes got this thing about me being prone to always become a victim of crime (its happened a surprising amount)

I've got nothing agenst it, oz i know u guys, but she dont, and she plans on keeping it that way

Back