The Bitmap Brothers Universe. Kick-starter Book.

I will probably back it in the last surge, but the price point is sort of offputting; totally acceptible, but I've KSed way too many things lately and feel poor :)

For any Atari ST or Amiga nerd, the Bitmaps will always have a special place.

jeff

I will probably back it in the last surge, but the price point is sort of offputting; totally acceptible, but I've KSed way too many things lately and feel poor :)

jeff
Yup, Ive backed a few lately including "Bedrooms to billions the Amiga years" and more. Yeah it conjures memories of the old days for St/Amiga users. These guys were at the top of their game back then.

jeff
Yup, Ive backed a few lately including "Bedrooms to billions the Amiga years" and more. Yeah it conjures memories of the old days for St/Amiga users. These guys were at the top of their game back then.
The previous mega drive book from rom editions was crap though ! Just a few pages of info and the rest was just a bunch of pictures I had no interest in. A real ripoff compared to what they promised.

Back