So, what you backing? [crowdfunders]

ible

professional vim user

i had to support these guys. they gave me so many laughs and good times throughout the years...

levi

Still fresh, damnit!
My Nokia 8110 4G I have to recharge normally on the 9th day since last recharge. It has a plain LCD screen and Wifi/4G but I don't use either of those very often. Messaging's a bit broken, in that T9 is apparently rather frustrating, offset against having to press the keys multiple times to get the right letter, which is very slow, but just able usable to me. Slightly more frustrating to me is the headphone port; even if you plug in headphones with a microphone, when it's plugged in it mutes the microphones, so if you accept a call with the headphones in you can hear the call but they can't hear you. So you have to whip the headphones out when you get called, and then spend a couple of minutes trying to plug them back in because a lot of the time it doesn't detect the insertion properly. I think it works all a lot better if you use bluetooth headsets, but I've not invested in a pair of those yet.

But it's cheap and the battery lasts a long time, so it fulfils a lot of the same requirements as this more expensive phone.

WizardStan

Mega GP Mania
Remember the last time a 3rd party made a dock for the Switch and then Nintendo updated the firmware and a lot of Switch's died because apparently they aren't actually using USB-C protocol, just kind of USB-C-ish and since they explicitly say not to use third party devices so there was no recourse for this.
"We've configured the Covert Dock to use only standard Switch charging profiles when used with the console" does not give me a great deal of confidence when Nintendo can literally update the firmware at any time in such a way that it breaks everything again.

edit: ok, one paragraph down, they talk about being able to update their firmware to remain compatible should Nintendo change their protocols. "Unlikely event" they say though, considering it's already happened once I don't think it too unlikely.

pmprog

DNF (Did Not Finish)

Code:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fastloaders/fastloaders-amiga-rocks/posts/2671986?ref=ksr_email_backer_project_update_registered_users[/code/]

Not quite over the line yet, but if you like Amiga, and/or Metal...

pmprog

DNF (Did Not Finish)
And it's ticked over now, thanks I guess to all the people that said 'remind me later'.
Do you know, i often remind me later, but as i don't always get to check my emails, plenty finish without me realising

Inferrrer of Types Dr. λ

Checker of Types and β-Reducer of β-Redexes
I wish the Pyra had USB-C. USB-C, an outside camera, and the capacity to emulate GameCube games are the only features that I'm really going to miss.