The Best Gauntlet Port?

the NES version is fun, but takes a hit in the gfx department, as is expected. There's also Gauntlet 2 for the NES as well, and is pretty good.

gauntlet 1 fer teh nes. i still havent completed it yet. ive had it since befor i was born and just figured out how to use passwords about 4 months ago. gauntlet 2 is ok but has no level music :angry:

Yeh im in melb but nah i didnt i only had enough for a non FLU and i still got it :)

i know 4 people on this board who have gp32's who live in melb so it could be 1 of them but it might not be they still around now and then.

Why do you ask?

:ph34r:

I used my dads account to buy my flu off ebay for $315 + postage from sum1 in melb so i thought it might b u :) . oh and another question a couple of months ago my gp32 got erased and i re-regestired it. it had pinball dreams on it, if i send the sellar an e-mail of if he made a backup would i be able to use it on my gp32 or not coz i re-regersted it?(please dont take this q the wrong way)

What is your favorite Gauntlet port on which system?

I only played it in the arcade and on the lynx.

Which was your favorite?

again, the Megadrive pulls it out of the hat - check out Gauntlet 4, it's a pretty much perfect version of the arcade with great music
:lol: Damn you fDave! I just packed away my gp32_console and my laptop (all the bosses have arrived and I can't be caught Downloading ROMS)

* notes for when I come in to work tonight *

Last edited by a moderator:
What is your favorite Gauntlet port on which system?

I only played it in the arcade and on the lynx.

Which was your favorite?

again, the Megadrive pulls it out of the hat - check out Gauntlet 4, it's a pretty much perfect version of the arcade with great music
aye, this is a great port.

Fast, good graphics, sound.

And works great on Gigadrive.

Cheers fdave for the emu and recommendation :)

Last edited by a moderator:
my gp32 got erased and i re-regestired it. it had pinball dreams on it, if i send the sellar an e-mail of if he made a backup would i be able to use it on my gp32

yeah you should its encrypted to your gpID which is a hardware Id so u can't change that so i would ask him you might get lucky he might still have it on his pc somewere.

:ph34r:

Yeah, i had Gauntlet 4 on the Mega Drive, and it rocked (especially in 4 player mode!). But the version i am going to have to plump for is the Atari 800xl version. Not for the loading times :) But for being a pretty decent and accurate conversion of the original. The C64 is probs like the Atari as well.

Cheers,

I think I still prefer the ZX Spectrum version of Gauntlet. Probably because it was the first one I tried :) ... Never liked the Lynx version...

Back