Tell Me Why This Doesnt Work Plz

Drak

fff
Website
Visit site
Sonicst.gif

There is the image can any1 tell me what i did wrong?

I want the sprite to be transparent ( in Zot ) and i followed all the directions and yet the grey part still shows up Color RGB(123,123,123) . Btw i had to convert it to a .Gif, but its still the same as it would be in a .Pcx

Nilsiboy posted on Apr 12 2005 at 05:55 AM said:
dont know if you need to for zod but have you added an alpha layer?

I got add a alpah layer. But then i would have to save it as a .TGA which didnt work too welll for me. Sonics colors got all screwed up and it pissed me off heh. I want to keep it in a .PCX because the colors stay the same and its faster than a .TGA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drak posted on Apr 12 2005 at 04:05 PM said:
Nilsiboy posted on Apr 12 2005 at 05:55 AM said:
dont know if you need to for zod but have you added an alpha layer?

I got add a alpah layer. But then i would have to save it as a .TGA which didnt work too welll for me. Sonics colors got all screwed up and it pissed me off heh. I want to keep it in a .PCX because the colors stay the same and its faster than a .TGA.
try a R0G0B0 colour for the BG

zot will probably use a specific colour for transparency, however this could be any colour Jeff felt like using. The best thing to do would be to email Jeff and ask him which colour to use for transparency

c0ncept posted on Apr 12 2005 at 10:57 AM said:
zot will probably use a specific colour for transparency, however this could be any colour Jeff felt like using. The best thing to do would be to email Jeff and ask him which colour to use for transparency

Goity i tried R0G0B0 the first time i got around to it heh didnt work :(.

Yes it say it uses R123,G123,B123 but it doesnt work sadly... this is making me confused cuz i saw a example sprite sheet and it used 123,123,123!

I don't know how Zot works but in GP32 programming colors have an intensity bit, and when you want to use a color as transparent, the intensity bit must also match.

Just an idea.

Back