Telemarketing

:lol: :lol: that was funny. I fuckin hate telemarketers,don't you?

Over here(OZ) we get indian and pakistani telemarketers and they don't even talk to you half the time. they have to make their quota so they just call, wait 20 seconds then hang up.(sometimes 4 times a day :angry: )

Lately ive been swareing in chinese and japanese at them and i have been getting a responce. i got a hello and a what?

funny shit.

WTBGP32man posted on Oct 18 2006 at 08:48 AM said:

Over here(OZ) we get indian and pakistani telemarketers and they don't even talk to you half the time. they have to make their quota so they just call, wait 20 seconds then hang up.(sometimes 4 times a day :angry: )

Lately ive been swareing in chinese and japanese at them and i have been getting a responce. i got a hello and a what?

funny shit.

omg that f'n pisses me off big time. 1 time i had to same guy fromt he same company ring me at the SAME time offering me the SAME F'n Deal every saturday. I once threatend them with a lawsuit they didnt stop. then i told him i was gonna goto his home cut his balls off and make him eat them. I never got another call since.

Though your way was more tastefull

Last edited by a moderator:
THATS GREAT
lol
laughed so much
im wana try that out. i always say
listen fuck off you fucking dickhead i dont fucking care" and see what they have to say, they usually say sorry and leave. or i pick up the phone and dont speak. so their talking to themselves.

pantera6 posted on Oct 18 2006 at 01:34 PM said:
or i pick up the phone and dont speak. so their talking to themselves.

Yes I do that, pick the phone up say hello and put the phone on the side and you can hear them waffling away to themselves and eventually saying "hello........hello sir...........hello" then huffing and hanging up - it really annoys them - The Bastards

@WarmFluffyUK - thats a funny link, cheered me up today - btw, I tried myraid 6.1 last night, its very impressive keep up the good work, im looking forward the the future releases (i know this is the wrong thread, but hey - kill two birds with one stone! ((just noticed that you registered on my birthday!)) B)

dosteridge posted on Oct 18 2006 at 05:49 PM said:
pantera6 posted on Oct 18 2006 at 01:34 PM said:
or i pick up the phone and dont speak. so their talking to themselves.

Yes I do that, pick the phone up say hello and put the phone on the side and you can hear them waffling away to themselves and eventually saying "hello........hello sir...........hello" then huffing and hanging up - it really annoys them - The Bastards

@WarmFluffyUK - thats a funny link, cheered me up today - btw, I tried myraid 6.1 last night, its very impressive keep up the good work, im looking forward the the future releases (i know this is the wrong thread, but hey - kill two birds with one stone! ((just noticed that you registered on my birthday!)) B)
Glad I cheered you up :), hey your birthday is on the 4th of Sept? That's 4 days before mine :)

Glad I cheered you up :), hey your birthday is on the 4th of Sept? That's 4 days before mine :)
[/quote]

Yep, and if yours is on the 8th then its the same day as my sister :rolleyes: (my parents obviously enjoyed themselves around christmas as one of my brothers is in sept aswell :D )

September isn't really "around christmas" :rolleyes:

My brother's birthday is two days after mine! Two great days when I am 4 years older than him!!

Aninhumer posted on Oct 18 2006 at 07:11 PM said:

My brother's birthday is two days after mine! Two great days when I am 4 years older than him!!

No - its around nine months before September? :)

WTBGP32man posted on Oct 18 2006 at 02:48 AM said:

funny shit.

do you say, "Cao ni, ma cao!"?

Just say "and then?..." repeatedly like in Dude, Where's My Car? That should get to him/her LOL

"Sir Im calling you today to offer a 0% apr visa with free gift if you act now!"

And then?

"the free gift is a toaster!"

and then?

"You can use this visa on all purchases! It has a credit limit of $2,000!"

and then?

"thats all sir!"

and then?

"..."

and then and then and then and then and then and then?????????????????

LMAO

Here's one I found the other day. It's not as clever as the one WarmFluffy posted, but rather more (very angry).

British Telecom

White Demon posted on Oct 19 2006 at 12:07 PM said:
Here's one I found the other day. It's not as clever as the one WarmFluffy posted, but rather more (very angry).

British Telecom
That was quite funny, if not a little disturbing :D

WarmFluffyUK posted on Oct 18 2006 at 10:03 PM said:
Aninhumer posted on Oct 18 2006 at 07:11 PM said:
Someone doesn't know much about our birth cycle does he :D
Now I feel really stupid... :p

So I'm just going to blame this on beer! :lol:

Klown posted on Oct 19 2006 at 04:59 PM said:
I say "Sorry at i'm not interested. Goodbye" because these people are just trying to make a living.

There are plenty of other ways to make a living without bullying, harrasing and generally annoying people.

They always seem to call just when Ive put my baby daughter to bed aswell :angry:

Back