Tcpdump on Pandora?

Alperoot

Welcome! Welcome to Airstrip 17.
Or macchanger? Or driftnet? Or any other Debian programs really :-( . I installed Pandian again, and the wifi got disabled again. Please, show me how to port basic arm debian apps :(

Or macchanger? Or driftnet? Or any other Debian programs really :-( . I installed Pandian again, and the wifi got disabled again. Please, show me how to port basic arm debian apps :(

These are not debian specific applications, it's possible to compile them from source code.

How can I compile these it from Code::blocks or something else?
Yeah code::block can, I've actually just done tcpdump and machanger... working on diftnet, but it's being a little difficult. I can see about packaging it up.

You can change the mac already.

Load the aircrack interface and use:

ifconfig wlan0 down
ifconfig wlan0 hw ether <mac address>
ifconfig wlan0 up

Yeah code::block can, I've actually just done tcpdump and machanger... working on diftnet, but it's being a little difficult. I can see about packaging it up.
That was quick! I really want to know how you do. It's a pity that there is nobody around me here that can help but just forgive me for this noob question : do you just load the code on code::blocks and press "compile"? I mean, is it that easy?

That was quick! I really want to know how you do. It's a pity that there is nobody around me here that can help but just forgive me for this noob question : do you just load the code on code::blocks and press "compile"? I mean, is it that easy?
Well I've actually never used the code::block gui before, I just use the command line tools that come with the PND. It could be that easy all I know, I'm just more a familiar with the command line stuff... There is a bit to do for making a PND, also making sure you bundle depending libraries that reside in the code::blocks PND into the PND you are making, ptitseb has made some scripts that help out in this regards.

When I get home I will look into driftnet and see about making a PND... It will most likely just launch a command prompt where you can execute the commands from there... could bundle a zip file if you just want to jam it into the NAND, but I fear it and supporting libraries may be too large to fit nicely on the NAND.

Well I've actually never used the code::block gui before, I just use the command line tools that come with the PND. It could be that easy all I know, I'm just more a familiar with the command line stuff... There is a bit to do for making a PND, also making sure you bundle depending libraries that reside in the code::blocks PND into the PND you are making, ptitseb has made some scripts that help out in this regards.

When I get home I will look into driftnet and see about making a PND... It will most likely just launch a command prompt where you can execute the commands from there... could bundle a zip file if you just want to jam it into the NAND, but I fear it and supporting libraries may be too large to fit nicely on the NAND.
Thanks! The command prompt should be fine, I can execute programs that I installed into the NAND that needs driftnet from there.

Oh also, I need help running windows apps on the Pandora. Can we run them with qemu but without opening up a full windows session on qemu?

qemu-user+wine should work. I tried it in an Ubuntu chroot (that has both armhf and x86 programms installed by using binfmt_misc) but wine crashes with "/usr/bin/wine-loader : Unable to find Space for application" all the time.

qemu-user+wine should work. I tried it in an Ubuntu chroot (that has both armhf and x86 programms installed by using binfmt_misc) but wine crashes with "/usr/bin/wine-loader : Unable to find Space for application" all the time.
Show me! ^_^ The apps I am going to use doesn't really need graphic that much. It just needs network. Also, can you install qemu-user on SZ?

So I am uploading an chroot.tar.lrz.zip to the Resources. Extract it on an PC with "cat chroot.tar.lrz.zip | lrzip -d | sudo tar -xpf -" to an SD Card. On the Pandora move inside the ubuntu dir, and do an "sudo ./chroot.sh". That should bring you inside the ubuntu chroot. From there look in the bash history for something like "mount -t binfmt_misc......." and execute it and for something like "echo "..." > /sys/..." and execute that (to lazy to look right now..). You now may use wine and hope that it doesn't crash on your Pandora(I have an classic so ram could be an Problem). If it crashes "echo 1 > /proc/sys/vm/overcommit_memory" and the "-R" option might be worth a try.
[doublepost=1458766659,1458764557][/doublepost]Dammit. Looks like im unable to upload the File. Maybe via IRC?

So I am uploading an chroot.tar.lrz.zip to the Resources. Extract it on an PC with "cat chroot.tar.lrz.zip | lrzip -d | sudo tar -xpf -" to an SD Card. On the Pandora move inside the ubuntu dir, and do an "sudo ./chroot.sh". That should bring you inside the ubuntu chroot. From there look in the bash history for something like "mount -t binfmt_misc......." and execute it and for something like "echo "..." > /sys/..." and execute that (to lazy to look right now..). You now may use wine and hope that it doesn't crash on your Pandora(I have an classic so ram could be an Problem). If it crashes "echo 1 > /proc/sys/vm/overcommit_memory" and the "-R" option might be worth a try.
[doublepost=1458766659,1458764557][/doublepost]Dammit. Looks like im unable to upload the File. Maybe via IRC?
Sorry, I can't come there today :/ Can you try uploading to dropbox/weshare please?

Edit : I can try that out tomorrow. Thanks for the quick answer and help btw!

Back