Tamiya Color Spray for Polycarbonate

Where's the flexitarian here? I consider myself one of those :)
I eat meat about twice a week, biological of course and no poultry. At least once a week fish. Vegi for the rest. I feel I eat pretty healthy if it wasn't for all those cookies :D

Who here would eat petri dish meat? Or insect burgers if it would be easier to get?

I would...

Who here would eat petri dish meat? Or insect burgers if it would be easier to get?
I'm definitely interested in eating insects (at least cooked ones and on purpose, rather than the kind that tend to fly into my mouth when I'm on my bike around here). But provided they can actually be made to taste nice, I'd have to look into which insects give me the cleanest protein I guess. Petri dish meat, I guess I'd at least try if they could make it much cheaper to produce than meat, but provided I can keep eating fish, keep it to birthdays and christmas, and a few bank holidays maybe.

I don't see the point of mincing goddamn everything and putting it into a patty. I like my protein to have some kind of texture, and for it to be easily possible to leave the middle bloody but cook the outsides well. I'm not sure how that applies to insects though - they don't respire like us in the main so don't have blood circulating inside, just a kind of white goo that sits in between their organs. Uh, maybe deep frying those sods first is the only way I'll get past the white goo stage.

Back