Take A Look At This Guys!

Drak

fff
Website
Visit site
Check these links out i was searching sourceforge and such.
Both have included sourcecode and i dont know if you can get them to work on the gp32 but its worth a try.

I found this Here

and This Too Here
The above one seems VERY good.

We need you more than ever porters try this out if u please it looks REALLY promising B) .

If you cant find the sourcecode for Freecraft then just google it and the first link will probably get you it.

EDIT: even if these arent protable you could probably find some on google maybe?

not to be an ass or any thing but this should have went in to the "Cool Ideas and other wishes :)" fourm not the general talk one.

But cool stuff im no derver so i cant tell ya if its posable or not but would be kick ass if it is.

Bourbon

tekt5 posted on May 3 2005 at 06:10 PM said:
have you tried final war?

Yes, i like the starcraft engine more than c&c though.

Vimacs posted on May 3 2005 at 06:24 PM said:
gratulations youre the 1000th guy who "finds" this and posts this here, you win a free lough.

i didnt know there were 1000 members here.... Theres only about 30 active ones.

Did a search and not too many posts on this so sorry if this makes you feel bad or sumthing?

Last edited by a moderator:
The general consensus on these games is that nobody would want to hack up the GUI into a state usable with our 6 buttons and 320x240 screen (those games run at 640x480 minimum)...

Vimacs posted on May 4 2005 at 03:24 AM said:
gratulations youre the 1000th guy who "finds" this and posts this here, you win a free lough.
lol :lol: humor...

anyways, it looks like a cool game, but it will probably never be ported to the gp32.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stratagus uses a lot of floating-point math anyway, which I'd be unwilling to convert as well as hacking up all of the art and UI to fit onto a portable game console.

Back