Snes Emulation Take A Peek

Drak

fff
Website
Visit site
Well i found this on sourceforge and included is the ZSNES sourcecode. I dont know if this emu is better than snes9x, but from my friend he says he likes it better.

heres the link http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=19677

Anyway, if someone would like to port/try/yawn at it/give me some info to learn how to port then plz post here. Btw i wanna know exactly how porting works :) igf anyone has a lil free time.

PinkSpider posted on May 23 2005 at 07:31 AM said:
Doesent ZSnes use x86asm?

wouldn't it be great then?

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, it definitely is better than SNES9X, but it can't be ported to the GP32.

Don't know anything about asm too.. but if Magus says it can't be ported :( (but why??) agree that it's far better than snes9x!!!

Anyone have instructions on how to port stuff to the gp32, mainly emulators? I would like to try to port this little nes emu i found that has some sourcecode.

according to ZSNES's official site, it can only be ported to machines that have x86 based processors.

Jarska333 posted on May 24 2005 at 09:52 AM said:
Sooo... How good a solder are you? :p

I'm a damn fine soldererererer.... but I think Drak deserves an award for most threads started in a week :D But seriously, if a lot of the work is already done for Osnes9x, then that is probably the best place to start, providing you don't mind weeding through someone elses code. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back