syndicate wars port???

newbiedumbass

Still Fresh
Forget the scumm ports (well actually dont cos they are some of the best games ever and the main reason i want to get a gp32) how cool would syndicate wars be! Classic game on a wicked console. mmmmm world domination -= drools =-

B)

Heck with the source... if I remember correctly, Syndicate was one of the first great SVGA games... that means a resolution too high for the GP32 (from the PC version that is).

I believe there's a remake for one or more of the consoles emulated on the GP32, although I haven't tried it myself. Do some searching and see if its decent.

Heck with the source... if I remember correctly, Syndicate was one of the first great SVGA games... that means a resolution too high for the GP32 (from the PC version that is).

It wasn't SVGA, it was just VGA, only it used VGA's hi-res 16 colour option (as used by Windows if you didn't have a SVGA card. But you're right, it is too high for the GP.

At the time of Syndicate, Bullfrog were still coding for the Amiga. I don't recall them doing any ST ports (at least not doing it themselves). Did Syndicate ever make it to ST? Automation draws a blank.

Back