Super Take-a-pic-with-your-gp32-topic!

Q-Wi-Q

[Quincy Archer hates you]
All you people out there with digicams or scanners, take a picture of yourself with your favourite handheld console, and post it here! Funniest picture gets a prize (prize=honour) :D

I'll do it on Monday, 'cos I'm at home now and my digicam is at some different place :p

(P.S.: move to spam if you ppl feel it fits better there :/)

taras posted on Mar 6 2004 at 03:04 PM said:
what if your favourite handheld console is a gba?
The prehaps we get to watch you be mocked... either that or it opens the thread to a flood of comedy posts with pictures of people carrying cellphones, PDAs, and Microwave ovens. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
divadsci posted on Mar 6 2004 at 03:07 PM said:
seeing as im lazy but at the same time feeling sympathy for the topic here is a picture. it nearly meets the criteria :)
holy googly moogly! damn i want that GP32, i'll pay $450 for that!!!

with sarcasm aside, i'd rather see a gp32 with a constant resolution other than somehting thats... well that aint 320x240

ThndrShk2k posted on Mar 6 2004 at 09:52 PM said:
seeing as im lazy but at the same time feeling sympathy for the topic here is a picture. it nearly meets the criteria :)
holy googly moogly! damn i want that GP32, i'll pay $450 for that awsome miniPC!!!

with sarcasm aside, i'd rather see a gp32 with a constant resolution other than somehting thats... well that aint 320x240
no one's ever going to see it because of accusations that i was lying :angry:

and it doesnt look right if you have it at 320 x 240 anyway

divadsci posted on Mar 6 2004 at 04:54 PM said:
ThndrShk2k posted on Mar 6 2004 at 09:52 PM said:
holy googly moogly! damn i want that GP32, i'll pay $450 for that awsome miniPC!!!

no one's ever going to see it because of accusations that i was lying :angry:

and it doesnt look right if you have it at 320 x 240 anyway
lol, well you could've done a fancy cut and past for the start menu and make sure the desktop items where alined :D

and i never said you where lying, that could be an image on an image veiwer with scrolling options :D

ThndrShk2k posted on Mar 6 2004 at 09:59 PM said:
and i never said you where lying, that could be an image on an image veiwer with scrolling options :D
as if i'd ever be so devious!!!!! :eek: :eek:

ahem anyway back to the topic

Back