Super Mario


iignotus

The one and only
Joined
Aug 18, 2005
Messages
2,719
Website
gp2xdev.no-ip.org
Yes.

I would imagine with the SNES emulator, and probably with the rom that contains the data of the game "Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars".
 

chris_r

Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2004
Messages
745
If its the game I think it is then yes it used a superfx chip and it ran in some sort of pseudo-3d where you moved at 45 degree angles
 

Drak

fff
Joined
Mar 29, 2005
Messages
1,225
Age
32
Location
Canada!
Website
Visit site
chris_r posted on Dec 28 2005 at 04:29 PM said:
If its the game I think it is then yes it used a superfx chip and it ran in some sort of pseudo-3d where you moved at 45 degree angles
This game works with zsnes and snes9x on computers, but the gp32 one didnt work. So i doubt it works on the 2x version :p
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Leshrac

Still Fresh
Joined
Oct 8, 2005
Messages
84
I think the nk's snes emulator is a direct port of snes9x, so pretty much every game should run, not very fast, but the compatibility list should be very nice.
 

Drak

fff
Joined
Mar 29, 2005
Messages
1,225
Age
32
Location
Canada!
Website
Visit site
Leshrac posted on Dec 28 2005 at 07:12 PM said:
I think the nk's snes emulator is a direct port of snes9x, so pretty much every game should run, not very fast, but the compatibility list should be very nice.
Oh thats cool then :p But I doubt its playable yet heh, its a beast.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lettuce Dude

Hogarth the hairy Hippo.
Joined
Nov 30, 2005
Messages
301
Age
28
Location
Cardiff, Wales
Website
Visit site
I've played it to and it runs fine (with the flipbook like graphics of the snes emu) I think It's Yoshi's island that your thinking about or mario kart (only the bottom half of the screen shows up for me).
 

Goity

VIP Sleaze
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
5,598
Location
Isle of Ewe
when you say flipbook I assume you mean notebook, which I assume means laptop which I assume is a recent laptop running snes9x... which means we are getting a full 60fps? :eek: :p
 

God Ginrai

Godmaster
Joined
Nov 27, 2005
Messages
5,466
Website
Visit site
Lettuce Dude posted on Dec 29 2005 at 08:08 AM said:
I've played it to and it runs fine (with the flipbook like graphics of the snes emu) I think It's Yoshi's island that your thinking about or mario kart (only the bottom half of the screen shows up for me).
You just have to get the right ROM of Mario Kart. I dled the English rom and it did that to me, but I dled the Japanese rom and it didn't. The turbo hack rom (a hack of the Jap rom) didn't give me an error either, and I found a working English one tagged with .

If you can find a Mario Kart rom tagged it should work. But I've noticed that Mario Kart runs EXTREMELY slow, even in the faster core.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

FFNoir

I
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
341
Website
Visit site
MArio RPG? Feh, Starfox runs 3 fps without sound when overclocked to 266-280 (there's no real improvement between the two, only 280 more likely to crash)
 
Top