Super Mario Maker

new level:
Water and p-doors
474B-0000-0058-1ED6

What did you think of my levels? I think most people think they are too hard.

I don't think they are too hard, and I'm pretty terrible at this game. However I did stop trying to beat Bowser's Titanic because I can't stand lakitus, especially when there's more than one and they're off screen.
It's also really annoying that bowser's fireballs are pretty much random, but if it weren't for the lakitu's right before it I wouldn't care that much.
Otherwise, I thought it was a great level (I think I was about to get to bowser).

new level:
Water and p-doors
474B-0000-0058-1ED6

What did you think of my levels? I think most people think they are too hard.

I don't think they are too hard, and I'm pretty terrible at this game. However I did stop trying to beat Bowser's Titanic because I can't stand lakitus, especially when there's more than one and they're off screen.
It's also really annoying that bowser's fireballs are pretty much random, but if it weren't for the lakitu's right before it I wouldn't care that much.
Otherwise, I thought it was a great level (I think I was about to get to bowser).

I was afraid that part might be too much. Okay try this, try the bottom route, there is no Lakitus and the pipe area is much much easier :) I was thinking of reediting that level because I want it to be really fun! Your feedback really means a lot and I don't want players playing my levels and feeling "Wow this level is unfair, annoying and no fun!" Luckily you don't have to fight Bower in that level. He is just there so spit fire at you hehe. The ending is right bellow him. I might delete and reupload that level and simplify it a little more. I think it might be too rough and no fun.

...I want this game...

what changed your mind? I wouldn't say it is the best game ever, but it is good fun. Super Mario Bros is one of my all time favorite games, and one of the first I have ever played. Me and my girlfriend have a good time trying out the different levels and trying out each other's levels. But I think the longer you wait and prolong getting it, the better. See if the hype is still there. It isn't really a game you will spend all day playing. More of a game you will sit down for an hour or two at a time and play.

For me personally, I probably spend more time with the game than I really should, but I really enjoy Super Mario Bros so I constantly have a good time with it.

I was afraid that part might be too much. Okay try this, try the bottom route, there is no Lakitus and the pipe area is much much easier :) I was thinking of reediting that level because I want it to be really fun! Your feedback really means a lot and I don't want players playing my levels and feeling "Wow this level is unfair, annoying and no fun!" Luckily you don't have to fight Bower in that level. He is just there so spit fire at you hehe. The ending is right bellow him. I might delete and reupload that level and simplify it a little more. I think it might be too rough and no fun.
Oh, I didn't realize there was another way to get past that part, in that case I'll give it another shot

...I want this game...

what changed your mind? I wouldn't say it is the best game ever, but it is good fun. Super Mario Bros is one of my all time favorite games, and one of the first I have ever played. Me and my girlfriend have a good time trying out the different levels and trying out each other's levels. But I think the longer you wait and prolong getting it, the better. See if the hype is still there. It isn't really a game you will spend all day playing. More of a game you will sit down for an hour or two at a time and play.

For me personally, I probably spend more time with the game than I really should, but I really enjoy Super Mario Bros so I constantly have a good time with it.
Nothing changed my mind.  I have wanted it for a very long time, probably since shortly after it was announced.  I still don't think the price of entry is justified, and that is probably what will prevent me from getting it for a while.  Since there may be ways to get around relying on Nintendo to access user made levels I am not as concerned about the future of it, but I am still not very happy about some of the choices they made.

I don't have time to play games all day, so that is not something I look for in a game.

I played through your levels Majin,

They're pretty fun and well designed. Good work!

Thanks, I saw. I am also following your profile so if you make any levels, I will be able to go straight to them. I am happy you like them, i like them, but I didn't think anyone else would. I posted two new ones if you wanted to check them out. They are way easier than the ones you got to play.

Oh, also I added you as a Wii U friend, so check your friends list.

here's my 2nd level, multiple routes through this one

Operation Mushroomcloud = 4D89 - 0000 - 0069 - 41D9

here's my 2nd level, multiple routes through this one

Operation Mushroomcloud = 4D89 - 0000 - 0069 - 41D9

Awesome! I will go check it out. Every who posts to this board, I follow. :)

Back